Trump objects to 'mute' button in next Biden matchup, but debate will go on

webfact

12 minutes ago, Eric Loh said:

Trump's handlers may yank the leash to stop him from debating as they fear a repeat of the disastrous 1st debate. Short of cash, short of time and his brash style is hurting his election chances as he is driving away the independents and even moderate Reps in droves. I feel sorry for his supporters here as they scurried around to find solitude to moan. 

No way, he'll see this debate is his last chance to turn the tide.

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

20 minutes ago, Nadia6 said:

Have you not seen the crowds at his last appearances ??? tens of thousands and thousands more waiting in the rain to get in.

The Tide does not need to turn cos he is a Tsunami and its coming Nov 3rd 

I cannot believe anyone still falls for the polls LOL FAKE FAKE FAKE just like they were in 2016.

I can still remember 2012 when Republicans were crying FAKE and that the polls were skewed. In a way, they were right. They actually showed Romney doing better than he did. Including CNN.

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Susco said:

I fail to see why a mute button equally applied to both candidates, will favour one or the other, but knowing the average IQ level of the Trump camp, I can understand why they don't get it

It's hard to interrupt and bully when people can't hear you. In the last debate it was nearly 10 minutes of interruptions from Trump, and 72 seconds of interruptions from Biden.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

21 minutes ago, worgeordie said:

They need to get an electric collar around his neck,so when he interrupts or won't

just shut up, just press the button, a 1000 volts should be OK.???? his hair would stand on end

regards worgeordie

And I would be ready to pay a high bribe to be chosen as moderator! ????

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

10 hours ago, webfact said:

regardless of last-minute rule changes from the biased commission in their latest attempt to provide advantage to their favored candidate,

Those who support this should be ashamed. Like him or not, neither candidate should get helped by the commission.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, stevenl said:

Given the topic heading, for his futile efforts at turning the tide, he'll be known as Deleted Camute.

Edit:  Can't even say the word for a male sovereign without it getting auto censored now?  Try again: Deleted Henry the 8th.

Edit edit: Nope. Strange.

Edited by ballpoint
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

11 hours ago, webfact said:

"President Trump is committed to debating Joe Biden regardless of last-minute rule changes from the biased commission in their latest attempt to provide advantage to their favored candidate," campaign manager Bill Stepien said.

this is a statement from the losing camp trying to pre-spin blame.

yes, same as hillary blaming "the rooshins" for stealing our democracy even before the results were in.

...and i would'a won if it weren't for those meddling.....

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, worgeordie said:

They need to get an electric collar around his neck,so when he interrupts or won't

just shut up, just press the button, a 1000 volts should be OK.???? his hair would stand on end

regards worgeordie

That would be true if it was his hair. I don't think it would work the same on a syrup.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, ChouDoufu said:

if he acts this way in public, imagine how unbearable he must be in his white house staffing meetings, briefings with generals and cdc officials.

its his wife that I feel sorry for. I'm sure the "elevator tape" will be released once he's gone.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, stevenl said:

Like Deleted Canute, he'll find that its futile. You can't hold a Tsunami back.

Deleted? That's a new one. 555

Edited by polpott