• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A prime example to anyone of why schools should not be allowed to indoctrinate children.....religious schools, in particular, should be banned throughout the world.

yep, my wife is a staunch royalist - she cant bare the comments being made. my son is M1 and has started waving 3 fingers about the house. you can imagine the friction. It doesnt help that she constan

Was with my misses family yesterday (police) they muttered something about Prayut, and I said I thought he was doing a great job and how I enjoyed being here ........... they all laughed. Not my

Posted Images

Many of the great democracies of Western Europe are monarchies. My beloved wife understands now that there are models to be followed in the Farang world.

She agrees also on the need to promote "out of the box" thinking in the Thai education system..

Obviously I can't elaborate here.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
32 minutes ago, Surelynot said:

A prime example to anyone of why schools should not be allowed to indoctrinate children.....religious schools, in particular, should be banned throughout the world.

i tend to agree. i try to tell my son to just nod and smile as expected but formulate your own opinions. He can tell me anything he feels about a certain institution - but be careful what you say in school - or to your Mum.

• Like 2