Scratches to a car: Security guard murders driver in broad daylight while he buys "look chin"

webfact

2 hours ago, RichardColeman said:

Forgive me if I am wrong, but the villain of this piece seems to be someone that does not think ahead much - this prize pick up that he worried about a scratch on , will now be out of bounds to him for about the next 20-30 years. I hate to think who he will murder for all the rust on it when he gets out

He will turn himself in and show regret about what he did.

That will reduce the penalty by 50%.

With a little bit of nice talking to the police and a brown envelope, he will be back on the street before you end read this thread.

• Like 1

What's with Thai men and their pent-up anger, the latter turning into unbridled, excessive and murderous rage at the slightest hint of a provocation? Even if this story goes back to earlier and beyond the mere scratching of a prized pickup truck, it still does not warrant murder at the end-stage!

Yep. I'd say if he challenged the guy with the juristic and evidence he would have been compensated. Jees thes men have no snger management skill. Is it the heat or what. Even a cheap scratch remover or compound may have worked? RIP Aswin, you didn't deserve that.

Screenshot_20201020-164907_Lazada.jpg

2 hours ago, RichardColeman said:

Forgive me if I am wrong, but the villain of this piece seems to be someone that does not think ahead much - this prize pick up that he worried about a scratch on , will now be out of bounds to him for about the next 20-30 years. I hate to think who he will murder for all the rust on it when he gets out

His Mrs will have sold it already

3 hours ago, RichardColeman said:

probably be  out in 5-6  years ready to repeat

16 minutes ago, Sumarianson said:

Yep. I'd say if he challenged the guy with the juristic and evidence he would have been compensated. Jees thes men have no snger management skill. Is it the heat or what. Even a cheap scratch remover or compound may have worked? RIP Aswin, you didn't deserve that.

Screenshot_20201020-164907_Lazada.jpg

even  quicker longer lasting new  improved  formula

1200px-SIG_Pro_by_Augustas_Didzgalvis.jpg

3 hours ago, RichardColeman said:

He will appologize under tears, will pay and will get out of prison by end of next year

• Like 2

2 hours ago, outsider said:

What's with Thai men and their pent-up anger, the latter turning into unbridled, excessive and murderous rage at the slightest hint of a provocation? Even if this story goes back to earlier and beyond the mere scratching of a prized pickup truck, it still does not warrant murder at the end-stage!

No doubt he thought he'd lost face somehow, a disturbingly large percentage of Thai men will kill over face...

9 hours ago, 2long said:

Crazy crazy!!!

I love my car and I would be very angry with anyone who damaged it. I get extra angry when I find Somchais sitting on my scooter, sometimes smoking. But murder!!!? What is wrong with these <deleted>? There's a lot of hidden anger & violence in a lot of Thai men, and it's scary.

RIP to Asawin. ????

I agree with you, but you know that one reads similar stories in other countries' newspapers or TV.  It's not just T'land.   It's this sort of 'I don't like the look of yer mug'.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, RichardColeman said:

Don't be too sure of that. A wai, apology,  and a few months in the monkhood. Maybe a bit of compensation, and all will be fine.

you never know anymore....

drinking

drugs

no job

wife/gf not happy

kids

money problems

covid

yea, it's relatively safer if you live in a small city/town since then everyone knows everyone.  maybe that might save you....

this is not just a Thailand problem...it's everywhere.   people drive crazy here because they think it's more anonymous....it's not me, it's my car!!!  

• Like 1

Sadly, I have witnessed many explosive situations here with Thai men ...... it always seems to end in violence if the police are not "on the spot". It's dangerous for anyone, especially a foreigner to argue, object or say anything as it will quickly turn into an unpleasant situation. I've been here nearly 20yrs & I have no Thai male friends ........ I think that fact speaks for itself. A sad fact of life here, but caution when you are out in town is a must. 

9 hours ago, holy cow cm said:

Just had it happen to my wife's new truck. some person driving at where she has her restaurant apparently hit her back bumber very hard and pushed it in. Left the scene and we don't know who. Just another A -hole Thai pcs of do do driver. If I found out who I would certainly rack the guy up with some fists. 

So you have learned nothing from this story.

14 hours ago, AlexJohanson said:

More and more Thais are becoming “unhinged” and “out of control” many worry about what will happened to their respected leader and uncle Prime minister Prayut Chan-o-cha and the beloved Deleted as a hole. I’m worried too. The unrest in Thailand have to stop. Things need to go back to the way it was. “Change is no good

what nonsense are you babbling on about.  The topic is about someone scratching another guys car.  Please try to keep up  ....

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RJRS1301 said:

You have based that supposition on what interpretation of FACTS?

I based that supposition on my interpretation of "Sombat's wife had been in the juristic person's office reviewing CCTV and had seen the deceased milling about her husband's pick-up."  Not that the deceased hit the guys pickup with his scooter. I read into that that the deceased scratched the pickup on purpose. Keyed the guys pickup truck for whatever reason.