Successful trip at MTT

18 hours ago, DanielFR said:

Traffic Is more dense from Wat Phra Sit Manhattan and it’s only a few km difference between the two station but less traffic from Kasetsart 

Yes traffic can be very bad from Wat Phra Si Mahathon to MTT. I did it both ways and won't do it again next time.

On 10/31/2020 at 11:18 AM, Promula said:

I'm curious to know why a British tourist can't leave.

I know you're not actually curious, but I'll humour you. FCO says to avoid all non-essential travel. Travelling from Thailand to the UK is not essential unless for an emergency (IMO). This is the reason I gave to the Embassy to get my letter. Furthermore, there are lockdowns in the UK to help prevent the spread of covid-19, a virus that can kill you. Pretty unsafe (if you believe the hype). 

Of course, you *can* choose to leave, there are flights to the UK. But i'll just follow FCO guidelines, for my own safety ???? (while Thailand lets me)

I asked the question last month. There was no lockdown then and no quarantine requirement on arrivals from Thailand, this month or last. Also looking at your pic, you're at more risk of being seriously harmed by something in Thailand than you are of covid in the UK.

Edited by Promula