5 Reasons to enjoy a Pattaya Family Holiday

5 Reasons to enjoy a Pattaya Family Holiday

man-3717770_1280.jpg

When we think of Pattaya, a family-style holiday destination is not what initially springs to mind. We usually think of beers, babes and nights out. What you don’t realize is that Pattaya has some of the best family-attractions of any major tourist destination in Thailand. More than Phuket, Chiang Mai and Bangkok? Maybe more than all of them combined! Here are 5 reasons to enjoy a Pattaya family holiday.

1# – Pattaya is cleaning up its act!
I like kids a lot. I used to be one myself back in the olden days.  Now I have a couple of kids of my own, I am starting to see Pattaya in a different light. The ethos and philosophy of Pattaya tourism is changing. And has been for the past 7 or 8 years. Pattaya was always known as a ‘City of Sin’, but the cleanup is now in full effect. Major party areas such as Soi 6 and even Walking Street have been undergoing crackdowns in recent times. Pattaya is moving away from its seedy nightlife reputation and is trying to create a wholesome and family orientated.

In recent times, we have seen the construction of lots of infrastructure such as the Pattaya underpass and ferry terminals to Hua Hin. Other plans are in place such as reinventing Walking Street. The Thai government is finally moving ahead with the decision to change the city’s reputation for the better. Lots of Pattaya family holiday attractions have been constructed over the past 5-years. Especially in the surrounding countryside areas in Nong Prue, Huay Yai, Na Jomtien, and Bangsaray. Pattaya is not the same place it was 10-years ago and in 10-years’ time, it will be almost unrecognizable.

pattaya-4144394_1280.jpg

2# – Pattaya Water Parks
Some of the newest and most modern Pattaya family holiday attractions were built in recent times. Two of the most popular in the region are Amazone Cartoon Network Water Park and Ramayana Water Park. Both parks are located over in the Bangsaray region, just a 20-minute drive from downtown Pattaya. They offer state-of-the-art water slides that create awesome aquatic adventures!

Come and get down with all your Cartoon Network favorites such as Finn & Jake, Ben 10, The Regular Show and much more. The choice of water slides at the Amazone Cartoon Network is simply stunning. Amazone is open 7 days per week and ticket prices start from 790 THB! Ramayana Water Park was built in 2016 and is already lauded as the best water park in the region. It is definitely the cheapest and best value for money. With ticket prices that start from 600 THB, the value is great.

Continue reading: https://www.thebeartravel.com/en/5-reasons-to-enjoy-a-pattaya-family-holiday/