Retirement extension questions

Where did you apply for the non-o visa at?

I assume you got a 90 day entry from a non-o visa application at immigration.

You can apply for a one year extension based on retirement up to 30 days or 45 days before your 90 day entry ends if that is what you have.

Leaving the country will cancel your extension if you do not apply for a re-entry permit to keep it valid when you enter the country after a trip out of the country.

51 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

Where did you apply for the non-o visa at?

I assume you got a 90 day entry from a non-o visa application at immigration.

You can apply for a one year extension based on retirement up to 30 days or 45 days before your 90 day entry ends if that is what you have.

Leaving the country will cancel your extension if you do not apply for a re-entry permit to keep it valid when you enter the country after a trip out of the country.

So I can apply for a re-entry permit and it will keep the 1 year extension valid?

Your reentry permit keeps your extension valid. The end date will match your extension end date.

You can obtain reentry permit at the bigger airports on day of departure. Easy process.

Be aware that currently entry to Thailand on a retirement extension to a non o is not on the "list". Can't see you obtaining COE.

Ignore all threads about STV.

Edited by DrJack54