Hunter Biden’s laptop is the new Pizzagate

I'm not voting for Hunter Biden or his laptop.

The BTS detail of trump trying to plant this story at the WSJ is revealing...

Trump Had One Last Story to Sell.

Inside the White House’s secret, last-ditch effort to change the narrative, and the election — and the return of the media gatekeepers.

The three had pinned their hopes for re-electing the president on a fourth guest, a straight-shooting Wall Street Journal White House reporter named Michael Bender. They delivered the goods to him there: a cache of emails detailing Hunter Biden’s business activities, and, on speaker phone, a former business partner of Hunter Biden’s named Tony Bobulinski.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/10/25/business/media/hunter-biden-wall-street-journal-trump.html

• Thanks 2
  • Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And yet even when the allegations are becoming wilder and wilder everyday with the supposed content, there remains not a shred of evidence that any of it is genuine. Such incriminating evidence on a l

Can you provide an explanation for that comment please? The above story and most other intelligence sources consider it as fake. Do you have some insight you would care to enlighten us with

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

It's interesting how many trump fan propaganda talking points and cult organizations like Q and Proud Boys are linked to antisemitism. Invoking Soros is a classic anti-Semitic dog horn. 

Ignoring the truth is just classic stupid.  Ask yourself this, why cannot anyone mention G. Soros's name in a bad light even on FOX.  Watch the clip where the former general started speaking about G. Soros on Fox even and the producer chimed in and said I don't think we should bring G. Soros into the conversation.  So sad that you don't see the obvious coverup.  Money and greed drive everything in this world.  You don't think reporters can be bought, hahaha. It is OK, after TRUMP wins this term and we win the House and Senate then the swamp will be drained and they will rat each other out.

• Sad 1
7 minutes ago, jtrump said:

Ignoring the truth is just classic stupid.  Ask yourself this, why cannot anyone mention G. Soros's name in a bad light even on FOX.  Watch the clip where the former general started speaking about G. Soros on Fox even and the producer chimed in and said I don't think we should bring G. Soros into the conversation.  So sad that you don't see the obvious coverup.  Money and greed drive everything in this world.  You don't think reporters can be bought, hahaha. It is OK, after TRUMP wins this term and we win the House and Senate then the swamp will be drained and they will rat each other out.

So only money from Jews concerns you?

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2018/oct/24/george-soros-antisemitism-bomb-attacks

Edited by Jingthing
2 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

Trumps kids all married Jews, I don't know how anyone can accuse him of being an antisemite.

I don't know how anyone can accuse Soros of being anti semetic, he's jewish.

• Confused 1
1 minute ago, jtrump said:

You can assure that how?  Biden said he looked into his son's eyes and there was nothing there wrong.  You might think that a man at this high level of politics would be concerned about his son making him look bad.  But don't worry America, Joe looked into his eyes and confirmed he did nothing wrong.  Don't you think the future president would be more interested in his son's business if continually people were saying this is a conflict of interest.  What about the man who came forward that had business dealing with Hunter?  Is he lying as well.  He fabricated 4 years of emails on 3 different phones.  Why did the FBI enter his laptop into evidence as a money laundering case?  Why did the Biden family call the computer store and ask for the laptop back?  You fail to answer any of these questions but find it easier to say RUSSIAN COLUSION.  You know the FBI already said, it clearly isn't Russian interference but the 50 intelligence people Joe paid to say it wasn't but strange they don't have or have never seen the laptop but are sure it's Russian intelligence.  Too many things don't add up and the media is trying to sweep it under the rug.  Mark my words, if by some miracle, Joe won, he will be impeached within 1 year due to corruption or mental incompetence and your new president with be Kamala lala ding dong.

Thanks for showing your true colors as if you hadn't already with your racist characterization of our Vice President to be's name. 

• Haha 1

Do you have anything intelligent to say?  Why would you ask something like that that has no relevance on anything we are talking about.  Oh, I forgot the losing strategy, deflect deflect deflect when you have nothing intelligent to say.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1
1 minute ago, Jingthing said:

Thanks for showing your true colors as if you hadn't already with your racist characterization of our Vice President to be's name. 

Please explain yourself if you can.  How is telling the truth about a crooked politician racist?    And he is our former vice-president and a disgrace to the American government.  Oh, I forgot, nothing intelligent to say, play the racist card. Typical Democrat.

• Thanks 1

Why are you assuming racism when it's more likely to be sexism?

• Haha 2
41 minutes ago, jtrump said:

Please explain yourself if you can.  How is telling the truth about a crooked politician racist?    And he is our former vice-president and a disgrace to the American government.  Oh, I forgot, nothing intelligent to say, play the racist card. Typical Democrat.

What did biden do that was crooked? 

On 10/26/2020 at 3:24 PM, jtrump said:

This has all come too late to affect the election.  I would think President Biden will be forced to resign once the investigations start, and then Kamala will step up.  All part of the crafty Dem plan!

• Sad 1
49 minutes ago, brewsterbudgen said:

This has all come too late to affect the election.  I would think President Biden will be forced to resign once the investigations start, and then Kamala will step up.  All part of the crafty Dem plan!

...and AOC for VP.....brilliant. Harris gets two terms then AOC becomes president for two terms......the world be in a much better place.

• Sad 1