Hunter Biden’s laptop is the new Pizzagate

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And yet even when the allegations are becoming wilder and wilder everyday with the supposed content, there remains not a shred of evidence that any of it is genuine. Such incriminating evidence on a l

Can you provide an explanation for that comment please? The above story and most other intelligence sources consider it as fake. Do you have some insight you would care to enlighten us with

Posted Images

13 hours ago, Peterw42 said:

Not sure if people are familiar with sky news Australia, they are nowadays one of the most extreme far right/conspiracy outlets in the world. Its FOX/OAN on steroids, on par with infowars. It makes no sense as its Australia and only a limited interest in US politics. 

I think someone in marketing has made a decision to try and capture the far right/ conspiracy audience, and they are pulling out all the stops. 

To see people quoting and referencing the outlet is like quoting infowars.

I think they exist to say extreme conspiracy rubbish and FOX in the US can quote "other media sources"

Edited by onthedarkside
quoting error corrected

And, I could care less about Hunter's laptop.  He's not the candidate.  Worse case, whatever might be on it would pale in comparison to all the daily outrages done by this administration from Day 1.  Ron Reagan perhaps said it best--and most accurately--when he recently described the Trump family as a bunch of grifters occupying the White House and doing corrupt deals left and right.  The Grifter Presidency--catchy title down the road for a book on the worst president in history.  

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
10 minutes ago, Peterw42 said:

Not sure if people are familiar with sky news Australia, they are nowadays one of the most extreme far right/conspiracy outlets in the world. Its FOX/OAN on steroids, on par with infowars. It makes no sense as its Australia and only a limited interest in US politics. 

I think someone in marketing has made a decision to try and capture the far right/ conspiracy audience, and they are pulling out all the stops. 

To see people quoting and referencing the outlet is like quoting infowars

I watch them regularly, and enjoy their coverage. I find nothing at all there that could be construed as conspiracy theory. They offer many shows of opinion in the same manner as does Fox news, but that is not conspiracy theory, it is opinion.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
Just now, newnative said:

And, I could care less about Hunter's laptop.  He's not the candidate.  Worse case, whatever might be on it would pale in comparison to all the daily outrages done by this administration from Day 1.  Ron Reagan perhaps said it best--and most accurately--when he recently described the Trump family as a bunch of grifters occupying the White House and doing corrupt deals left and right.  The Grifter Presidency--catchy title down the road for a book on the worst president in history.  

Ron Reagan has an opinion as does everyone. You are right Hunter is not the candidate. However, his Father is, and if he was getting foreign deals and kicking funds back to his Father then this really does matter - a lot. To all Americans. What was obvious before seems to be really obvious now. I guess the final straw will be a clear discussion of payment, or a clear paper trail of payment through bank records, or other transaction records.  If such evidence were to be found - at that point would you stop defending the Bidens' or would that still not be enough?

I expect Biden to resign his candidacy in any minute. Just a hunch.

• Sad 1
14 minutes ago, Sujo said:

What did joe biden do that was illegal. You ukraine insinuation has been debunked many times.

nothing about the laptop can be proven because its all pdf and screenshots. Rudy needs to provide the metadata.

And btw, it is not fact that hunter biden dropped off the laptop. The guy has bad eyesight and said he could tell who it was.

Yeah, but golly who cares who dropped it off, but anyway the signature they have seems to look like Hunter Biden's signature. I can only assume a forensic analysis was done, as they seem to be fairly clear it is his. And then their is that small problem of the Hunter's lawyer calling the shop and attempting to ask for it back. Unexplainable huh?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
7 minutes ago, Damual Travesty said:

Yeah, but golly who cares who dropped it off, but anyway the signature they have seems to look like Hunter Biden's signature. I can only assume a forensic analysis was done, as they seem to be fairly clear it is his. And then their is that small problem of the Hunter's lawyer calling the shop and attempting to ask for it back. Unexplainable huh?

Has the signature been produced ??? What proof that any phones call were made ???? 

• Like 2
51 minutes ago, Peterw42 said:

To see people quoting and referencing the outlet is like quoting infowars

Same thing is just about to start up in the UK with GB TV plus a presidential type 'news' conference from No 10......things are rapidly going from bad to worse.......with The Mail and The Express supporting the general population are going to be brainwashed.

• Like 1

Talk about corruption.  Using Government resources to go after your political rivals.  Something a dictator does.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/national-security/trump-wray-biden-barr/2020/10/21/6ce69f02-13b0-11eb-ad6f-36c93e6e94fb_story.html

President Trump and his advisers have repeatedly discussed whether to fire FBI Director Christopher A. Wray after Election Day — a scenario that also could imperil the tenure of Attorney General William P. Barr as the president grows increasingly frustrated that federal law enforcement has not delivered his campaign the kind of last-minute boost that the FBI provided in 2016, according to people familiar with the matter.

The conversations among the president and senior aides stem in part from their disappointment that Wray in particular but Barr as well have not done what Trump had hoped — indicate that Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden, his son Hunter Biden or other Biden associates are under investigation, these people say. Like others, they spoke on the condition of anonymity to disclose internal discussions.

Everyone knows the Russians are behind this and that computer repairman is a dirty commie plant. I mean everyone knows they hacked the DNC computer in 2016 (amazingly without leaving any forensic trace that it had been hacked). They have also poisoned to death so many people, well, almost....(As an armchair spy novel reader I have some advice for Mr Putin ex-head of the KGB, why not use a more effective, non-Russian named poison if you want to discretely knock off any more minor opposition political figures or retired spys?!). The Russians are controlling the weather, too. I mean why aren't there any chemtrails over Moscow,  eh?!  Yadayadayada.                                                                                                              As previous posters have mentioned, don't expect any verifiable truth to come out from either side in the lead up to the U.S. election.