Hunter Biden’s laptop is the new Pizzagate

7 minutes ago, polpott said:

There's zero evidence of paedophilia on the laptop Another ridiculous conspiracy theory. Trump and his acolytes must be seriously desperate.

But, but, but Hillary...but, but, but Obama....but, but, but....

They love to deflect, but hate to accept responsibility.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And yet even when the allegations are becoming wilder and wilder everyday with the supposed content, there remains not a shred of evidence that any of it is genuine. Such incriminating evidence on a l

Can you provide an explanation for that comment please? The above story and most other intelligence sources consider it as fake. Do you have some insight you would care to enlighten us with

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Jeffr2 said:

But, but, but Hillary...but, but, but Obama....but, but, but....

They love to deflect, but hate to accept responsibility.

Apparently Trump will try to make Hunter Biden the focus of tonight's debate. No doubt Joe will come to the party forewarned and forearmed. I can see that mute button getting some hammer. Should be fun but will contribute zero to the election.

• Like 2
1 minute ago, TopDeadSenter said:

Is the Department of Justice a credible source? Is Biden's surrogate team manager a credible source? Is the head of National Intelligence agency a credible source? Is the FBI a credible source?

If you say no, you out yourself as a conspiracy theorist. If you say yes, you accept the emails have been confirmed as authentic and not a Russian disinformation campaign as was initially promoted by the left when this story 1st broke.

What is it to be?

As I previously wrote. If Giuliani and the NYPost knew this was a hoax and ran with it, there is no punishment too strong for them. Their crime would be so evil. Likewise if Dorsey, Zuckerberg, bosses of all MSM outlets censoring this news, and anyone else in a position of censorial authority knew the emails were credible(which the main govt security agencies confirm it to be!) well their crime is the epitome of evil, and no punishment could be too strong for their covering up the truth and pushing a fake narrative to swing an election.  Sadly, as I wrote this before all centrists/conservatives agreed 100%. They want to know who is the liar, who is the conspiracist. Yet the left do not agree, they only want to punish Giuliani if he is wrong. that say it all about their confidence in their position at this stage, does it not.?

The DOJ is no longer a credible source due to Barr.  The FBI is no longer a credible source due to Trump's political appointments.  The DNI is not a credible source.  The NYPost story is not credible, as has been pointed out by many!

Read this.  Stunning.  But I'm not sure you'll care about it.

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/09/17/politics/bill-barr-donald-trump-attorney-general/index.html

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
11 minutes ago, polpott said:

They did and there isn't.

Well if you are right, nobody will hound them and push for a more severe sentence than me. Can you say the same? If the emails are proven genuine and it is shown the MSM and censors acted with evil intent to push a fake narrative with the goal being to swing a democratic election?

Just now, TopDeadSenter said:

Well if you are right, nobody will hound them and push for a more severe sentence than me. Can you say the same? If the emails are proven genuine and it is shown the MSM and censors acted with evil intent to push a fake narrative with the goal being to swing a democratic election?

You mean like the Hilary emails which were later adjudged to be fake news were used to swing the Republican election?

• Like 2
  • Confused 2
23 minutes ago, Jeffr2 said:

The DOJ is no longer a credible source due to Barr.  The FBI is no longer a credible source due to Trump's political appointments.  The DNI is not a credible source.  The NYPost story is not credible, as has been pointed out by many!

Read this.  Stunning.  But I'm not sure you'll care about it.

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/09/17/politics/bill-barr-donald-trump-attorney-general/index.html

You have really put yourself in a little box. Must be pretty safe in there.

Edited by canuckamuck
  • Like 2

These Russians are so crafty, they even posed as Hunter's business partners and went to jail, all to spread some Russian disinformation.  

https://nypost.com/2020/10/22/hunter-biz-partner-confirms-e-mail-details-joe-bidens-push-to-make-millions-from-china/

He confirms that he was one of the recipients of the May 13, 2017, e-mail published by The Post eight days ago. That e-mail, from another partner in the group, laid out cash and equity positions and mysteriously included a 10 percent set-aside for “the big guy.”

• Like 2
1 hour ago, canuckamuck said:

You have really put yourself in a little box. Must be pretty safe in there.

It is.  I avoid dodgy websites and conspiracy theories.  And lately, Trump supporters.  Especially ones who believe in QAnon.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1