Hunter Biden’s laptop is the new Pizzagate

12 minutes ago, Jeffr2 said:

It is.  I avoid dodgy websites and conspiracy theories.  And lately, Trump supporters.  Especially ones who believe in QAnon.

The whole of history is an unbroken string of conspiracies. It is only since JFK that the term conspiracy theory has been associated with fantasy. Of course when the left has a conspiracy theory, they don't call it that.

Edited by canuckamuck
  • Like 1
  • Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And yet even when the allegations are becoming wilder and wilder everyday with the supposed content, there remains not a shred of evidence that any of it is genuine. Such incriminating evidence on a l

Can you provide an explanation for that comment please? The above story and most other intelligence sources consider it as fake. Do you have some insight you would care to enlighten us with

Posted Images

Just now, canuckamuck said:

The whole of history is an unbroken string of conspiracies. It is only since JFK that the term conspiracy theory has been associated with fantasy. Of course when the left has a conspiracy theory, they don't call it that.

The alt right are the leaders of conspiracy theories right now.  Not the left.  Especially all the new right wing conservative websites.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

https://www.thedailybeast.com/fbi-examining-hunter-bidens-laptop-as-foreign-op-contradicting-john-ratcliffe-trumps-intel-czar

FBI Examining Hunter’s Laptop As Foreign Op, Contradicting Trump’s Intel Czar

DNI Ratcliffe said on Monday there was no intel to support Russia being behind Hunter Biden’s laptop contents. But investigators are still looking into it.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
2 minutes ago, Jeffr2 said:

The alt right are the leaders of conspiracy theories right now.  Not the left.  Especially all the new right wing conservative websites.

Only from your point of view. Which you have already declared is intentionally blinkered.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1
26 minutes ago, canuckamuck said:

Only from your point of view. Which you have already declared is intentionally blinkered.

I could come up with dozens of articles like this.  You really need to expand outside your bubble.  The New York times is not failing and CNN is not fake news.  But many conservative media outlets are.  One reason they are being banished from social media sites (InfoWars, etc).

https://www.newsmediaalliance.org/fake-news-oxford-study/

Conservatives Are Biggest Sharers of Fake News on Social Media, Study Says

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/05/28/media/trump-social-media-conservative-censorship/index.html

Trump says right-wing voices are being censored. The data says something else

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
10 minutes ago, Jeffr2 said:

I could come up with dozens of articles like this.  You really need to expand outside your bubble.  The New York times is not failing and CNN is not fake news.  But many conservative media outlets are.  One reason they are being banished from social media sites (InfoWars, etc).

https://www.newsmediaalliance.org/fake-news-oxford-study/

Conservatives Are Biggest Sharers of Fake News on Social Media, Study Says

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/05/28/media/trump-social-media-conservative-censorship/index.html

Trump says right-wing voices are being censored. The data says something else

It is all partisan politics, you think it is only one side is lying because you agree with the lies from your side, that is where you fail. The legacy media is only covering news that fits their narrative. If you can't see the massive bias and selective vision in today's media coverage, then you just don't want to see it.

That is all I will say on this topic now, for the sake of the thread. which might be real interesting by this time tomorrow.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
4 minutes ago, canuckamuck said:

It is all partisan politics, you think it is only one side is lying because you agree with the lies from your side, that is where you fail. The legacy media is only covering news that fits their narrative. If you can't see the massive bias and selective vision in today's media coverage, then you just don't want to see it.

That is all I will say on this topic now, for the sake of the thread. which might be real interesting by this time tomorrow.

Both sides are corrupt.  But what I hate is for one side to say they are better than the other.  That's not true.

Congress has an 18% approval rating.  And when you bash the MSM, you've lost the plot.  ALL media sites are biased.  With a bit of research, you can find ones more in the middle.  Sadly, many prefer their echo chambers.

This is how a majority of us feel right now.  We're tired of hearing political stuff every day.  I'm no Obama fan, but he wasn't a horrible president.  Unlike the one we have now.  Listen to his speech.  Moving.

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/10/22/politics/election-2020-donald-trump-barack-obama-joe-biden-swing-states/index.html

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
2 hours ago, polpott said:

You mean like the Hilary emails which were later adjudged to be fake news were used to swing the Republican election?

Please prove your statement about fake news or take it back. 😎

• Like 1
1 hour ago, EVENKEEL said:

Please prove your statement about fake news or take it back. 😎

They were fully, and I do mean fully investigated by the FBI and the DOJ who found no case to answer.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, canuckamuck said:

Trump often claims that he's "the greatest" for many reasons. However, the only true claim to greatness that he can rightly stake a claim to is "the greatest liar". Do you really expect the press to not call him out on all those thousands of lies? They really would be open to criticism if they didn't do their job, a big part of which is fact checking. That's why Fox News isn't a reliable source, they don't do fact checking, something all Murdoch's media outlets have in common. The New York Post has just been caught with its pants down for just that reason.

• Like 2
25 minutes ago, polpott said:

They were fully, and I do mean fully investigated by the FBI and the DOJ who found no case to answer.

The emails existed. If they existed how can they be fake news.

• Like 1