Hunter Biden’s laptop is the new Pizzagate

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And yet even when the allegations are becoming wilder and wilder everyday with the supposed content, there remains not a shred of evidence that any of it is genuine. Such incriminating evidence on a l

Can you provide an explanation for that comment please? The above story and most other intelligence sources consider it as fake. Do you have some insight you would care to enlighten us with

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, polpott said:

But they contain nothing incriminating as Trump has claimed for years and still tries to make capital out of this fake news.

So, you agree the emails existed.

19 minutes ago, polpott said:

Trump often claims that he's "the greatest" for many reasons. However, the only true claim to greatness that he can rightly stake a claim to is "the greatest liar". Do you really expect the press to not call him out on all those thousands of lies? They really would be open to criticism if they didn't do their job, a big part of which is fact checking. That's why Fox News isn't a reliable source, they don't do fact checking, something all Murdoch's media outlets have in common. The New York Post has just been caught with its pants down for just that reason.

Quite a lot of irony here. I said both sides are lying, and you say, but he is the greatest liar. Totally dismissing any malfeasance by your side. Has it ever occurred to you how hard it must be to be the president of a country where the media never stops trying to tear you down. Amazing that he is about to win again. I can't say I like the guy, but he is absolutely a living legend.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

As a right wing speaker said a few days ago is that this is enough, all they have is Hunter Biden on some emails talking about issues with money and a few other personal things. There is nothing on these emails that tie Hunter or Joe Biden to any illigal activity. 

Just todat there was information that last year you could have bought this titbit or another for 5million dollars. As usual this will give the republicans talking points next year if Biden wins even though there is no evidence that Joe Biden has broken any laws.

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, canuckamuck said:

Quite a lot of irony here. I said both sides are lying, and you say, but he is the greatest liar. Totally dismissing any malfeasance by your side. Has it ever occurred to you how hard it must be to be the president of a country where the media never stops trying to tear you down. Amazing that he is about to win again. I can't say I like the guy, but he is absolutely a living legend.

All presidents get the same from the media. The difference being that Trump gives them far more ammunition.

A living legend? So is Ted Bundy and he's killed far less people than Trump.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1
8 minutes ago, canuckamuck said:

Trump is the biggest liar of all presidents in modern times. Impossible to deny that. Though some try.

He's toast.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, Jeffr2 said:

Trump is the biggest liar of all presidents in modern times. Impossible to deny that. Though some try.

He's toast.

Err excuse me. The most magnificent, greatest liar since Abraham Lincoln.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1
27 minutes ago, canuckamuck said:

You don't have to have sides.  You can have public policy that you agree or disagree with and reasonable people can disagree.  Sides is what they are telling you you have to have to manipulate you.  Sides!  Think about it.... What if you just rejected the whole idea of sides?  What would you be left with.

Edited by ricklev
  • Like 1
9 minutes ago, ricklev said:

You don't have to have sides.  You can have public policy that you agree or disagree with and reasonable people can disagree.  Sides is what they are telling you you have to have to manipulate you.  Sides!  Think about it.... What if you just rejected the whole idea of sides?  What would you be left with.

You can reject the idea all you want. The sides will still be there. In America there are only two choices, both terrible, one is worse. but which one, that is what its all about.

• Like 2
8 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Anything to say about the topic? Hunter Biden and his laptop if you've forgotten.

as rumors circulated that Trump might replace Mike Pence on the 2020 ticket,

Not averse to posting fake news then? Pence is very much Trump's VP choice.

So the JFK Jr. thing isn't happening, then?

• Haha 2
10 hours ago, RoadWarrior371 said:

Roger that.  If you cannot see the bias, then you are part of the problem, or just need to be spoon-fed every meal.  LOL

So in your mind, accepting your views are hyper-biased addresses the 'problem'? That's all it takes? 

• Like 1
9 hours ago, Damual Travesty said:

Ron Reagan has an opinion as does everyone. You are right Hunter is not the candidate. However, his Father is, and if he was getting foreign deals and kicking funds back to his Father then this really does matter - a lot. To all Americans. What was obvious before seems to be really obvious now. I guess the final straw will be a clear discussion of payment, or a clear paper trail of payment through bank records, or other transaction records.  If such evidence were to be found - at that point would you stop defending the Bidens' or would that still not be enough?

I expect Biden to resign his candidacy in any minute. Just a hunch.

I do not recall you having such issues with Trump himself, his sons, daughter or son-in-law.

• Like 1
10 hours ago, canuckamuck said:

You realize that your standards for credibility are anything left of center. And if something is right leaning, it is therefore suspect. How on earth is anyone going to provide you with a source exposing left leaning media bias, given your limitations. You live in an echo chamber my friend. 

You realize that it's not poster's standards but those associated with a widely accepted website (there are others, and generally no major differences) employing a clear methodology evaluating such matters?

That you do not like the results, or for that matter, facts, doesn't make them disappear.

• Like 1
7 hours ago, polpott said:

Apparently Trump will try to make Hunter Biden the focus of tonight's debate. No doubt Joe will come to the party forewarned and forearmed. I can see that mute button getting some hammer. Should be fun but will contribute zero to the election.

As I understand it, there is no mute button as such. Two minutes at the beginning of each answer, and then a free for all. I'm pretty sure he'll use his answer time to go on about that, regardless of what issue is discussed.

• Like 1