Anutin: Completely safe to open up Thailand to foreign tourism

webfact

Just now, EricTh said:

I doubt these 40 Chinese are real tourists.

Seriously, who wants to go through all those strict requirements before coming to Thailand and then have another 14 day quarantine and Covid test again when they arrive in Thailand?

They are most probably retirees or investors with existing properties in Thailand. 

You're probably right. 

• Thanks 1

As anyone that reads my posts will know I hold all politicians in low esteem and that the majority are corrupt....thats in my own country.  From what I have garnered from the many posts I have read and the number of government announcements, plus the actions taken by government in Thailand my conclusion is they here like those at home are in needed of replacement by honest patriot men and women who look to a better future for all their people, not just a select few. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Burma Bill said:

Well, he did say Thailand was completely ready to open up to foreign tourists again!!!

So that should mean that the state of emergency (COVID) decree should now be repealed so we and all the tourists can  go shopping without a mask etc from now on.

:partytime2:

• Like 2

His is talking to the Chinese, not the Thais. He gets his money from China. His primary concern is China. The Thai people are further down the list in his list of important people. Below the Chinese.

Edited by Ketyo
  • Like 1

"So that should mean that the state of emergency (COVID) decree should now be repealed so we and all the tourists can  go shopping without a mask etc from now on."

You do realize that the state of emergency is serving a dual purpose now, don't you? 

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, Grumpy John said:

As anyone that reads my posts will know I hold all politicians in low esteem and that the majority are corrupt....thats in my own country.  From what I have garnered from the many posts I have read and the number of government announcements, plus the actions taken by government in Thailand my conclusion is they here like those at home are in needed of replacement by honest patriot men and women who look to a better future for all their people, not just a select few. 

I totally agree.

I posted this in the "Worst Joke" section the other day.  It was posted as a Joke but regrettably it is true!

"Politicians and diapers have one thing in common. 
They should both be changed regularly, and for the same reason
."

• Like 2

He skipped his meds again ? Pioneers ? What planet is he on ?

There have been people arriving and going through the hoop jumping expense and quarantine before this new lot who arrived on a budget airline . So why were they not praised as pioneers ? Because they weren’t Chinese perhaps and were dirty farang ! Mind blowing racism and xenophobia at its best ! ????

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, Trujillo said:

You do realize that the state of emergency is serving a dual purpose now, don't you?

No!

And I do not need a conspiracy theory response from anyone please!

Edited by fangless
  • Sad 1

7 hours ago, fangless said:

And not a mask in site or social distancing in the photo above.

Is there any community transmission of the virus in Thailand? I mean there is no need for masks if the virus isn’t prevalent in the community right. I’m saying this from the comfort of Australia which is number 1 on Thailands list for safe locations for tourists to come from and which, in my local state, there hasn’t been local transmission for 6 months+. So there are no masks. I’m not anti-mask by they remain recommended for areas with high rates of local transmission - not as a permanent default. 

Edited by sandrew33
Typo
  • Confused 1