Anutin: Completely safe to open up Thailand to foreign tourism

webfact

7 hours ago, NCC1701A said:

"You are about to enter another dimension, a dimension not only of sight and sound but of mind. A journey into a wondrous land of imagination. Next stop, the Twilight Zone!"

I thought LSD was illegal here?

This man is disrespectful, low intelligence and unworthy of his job. How on this earth he can spout such nonsense? Dirty farang??  No, he is a dirty Thai... he is not socially distancing in this photo....has no mask and has no appreciation of the true epidemic. Get rid of this unsavoury idiot from Government and put in place an intelligent person who understands what is needed. Not some inbreed who has strong financial links to the political party!!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Grumpy John said:

As anyone that reads my posts will know I hold all politicians in low esteem and that the majority are corrupt....thats in my own country.  From what I have garnered from the many posts I have read and the number of government announcements, plus the actions taken by government in Thailand my conclusion is they here like those at home are in needed of replacement by honest patriot men and women who look to a better future for all their people, not just a select few. 

You got my vote !!      pssst :  any position in your administration open for me ?   there's a kentucky fried franchise in it for ya if you can get me in 

seriously though, wouldn't it be great to rid the world of the scum.   seems to me that greed seeps down to almost every level ........ maybe its just human nature       

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Surelynot said:

Just ran a check on google....you should try it....oh...but then again don't......facts are probably not your forte.

Is this your day job?

Your kind of obvious and the truth off no importance in your posts, but its all about making your point - it appears. You are "challenged by the truth - why? ???? 

Best go put that clown suit on, learn to at least not be so obvious, cant see this "outing" lasting long for you!

Try making at least one post where you are not telling us the "Controla virus" is not fact? when did you join to further your expertise at interpreting the MSM?

Sad - bye!

2 hours ago, Surelynot said:

Are complaining about our right to complain? Oh the irony

Complaining about someone complaining about people complaining about people's right to complain about people complaining.I'm going to submit a complaint to the complaining complaints department.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, ukrules said:

They don't test the Thais = infected Thais are allowed to travel and inevitably they will infect others on the flight.

I suggest anyone considering coming to Thailand thinks about this - you, as a filthy foreigner have to be tested but the Thai who might end up sitting next to you for many hours doesn't need to be tested at all.

"Inevitably they will infect others"? Really? I think you'll find, after a quick Google search, that your assertion is more of an assumption and pretty much baseless.

• Haha 2

20 minutes ago, FarFlungFalang said:

Complaining about someone complaining about people complaining about people's right to complain about people complaining.I'm going to submit a complaint to the complaining complaints department.

I've registered a formal complaint.  

To: "International tourists, come on in!!!"  <rolls out red carpet>
Faster than you can say: "A chicken in every pot, and a pot plant in every yard!"

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Chivas said:

.......and thats down to a country virtually free of Covid. Credit where its due chaps

And why I still have to wear one when going to Tesco, among other places? Please enlighten me? Flu season coming up?

• Like 2

Please don't open up Thailand to tourists!!! We love our private empty beaches in Phuket without any trash + daily orca and sea turtle sitings. Please oh please, keep this country shut down forever. It's paradise without all the tourists. 

IMG_0967.jpg

E159BA8C-4728-410E-AB75-F0A6C21F478F.jpg

Edited by Pracha Duang
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

His definition of 'open up' is different to what the rest of the world understands. In reality, borders remain closed to all but a few hundred people out of a world population of 7.8 billion. How many times can this ***** spout such nonsense before being locked away in the dark room where he belongs?

last year we had 20000000 tourists. How on earth are you planing to recover the tourism industry after 8 months of lockdown by allowing 31 tourists? Lets say 1000!!!

We are doomed !!!!!

Incompetency of these people is killing businesses and people!!!

Enough of this madness. Open the borders for mass travelers.

• Haha 1

Such a  fuss 40  tourists   wow

Really  40

Yet   much more than  40  are killed  on Thai  roads  each day  no fuss  about that  ?

More   come in  more the chance of infection...Some parts  of the world  Now....Virus is raging .... why  they think  could not happen Thailand? 

Time will tell ...No  way  will Thailand  tell if  they  have any  virus  must save face  after all this   <deleted>

Very   dangerous  times ahead I am affriad

Good Luck   Thailand

• Thanks 1