Trump campaign's coffers shrink in September; Biden has cash advantage

webfact

13 hours ago, candide said:

He cannot ask Exxon any more! ????

Trump told the rally: “Don’t forget, I’m not bad at that stuff anyway, and I’m president. So I call some guy, the head of Exxon. I call the head of Exxon. I don’t know.”

Trump went on to describe a hypothetical conversation: “How are you doing? How’s energy coming? When are you doing the exploration? Oh, you need a couple of permits?”

“When I call the head of Exxon I say, ‘You know, I’d love (for you) to send me $25 million for the campaign.’ ‘Absolutely sir,’” Trump added.

https://www.reuters.com/article/usa-election-trump-exxon-mobil-idUSKBN2750CN

Man, I would swear that quote was produced by a random word generator.  There are a few DT message generators on the net, do a search and have some fun with them.  But I'd like to see one of this quality

http://www.wisdomofchopra.com/

For a guy who claims to be smarter than everyone else on this planet he sure says "I don't know" a lot.  And that three-word phrase is probably the truest words out of his mouth these past five and a half years.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, earlinclaifornia said:

I shake my head in sorrow every time  head the supporter explaining how they voted for him because of what a businessman he is. Not realizing he blew a billion dollars trying to get elected. You need to realize what the outcome of bankrupting is

I wouldn't vote for him because of his business acumen, but because he's not Biden ( or IMO more likely Harris ). I think I'm not the only one either.

• Confused 2
  • Sad 1

5 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

I wouldn't vote for him because of his business acumen, but because he's not Biden ( or IMO more likely Harris ). I think I'm not the only one either.

I'm sure a few feel that way , unfortunately 6 or 7 million more people will be voting for anybody  who is not Trump , a donkey would have done !

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Berkshire said:

Man, you said the same thing about Hillary in 2016.  And you'd say the same about anyone else.  Just admit it, you're a Trump lover. 

Didn't like HRC, don't like Biden or Harris. Irrelevant whether I like Trump or not.

I'd have voted for Bernie first time though, were I able to do so.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Silurian said:

Yet, another way Donald's campaign stiffed their donors by using campaign funds to buy Hannity's book. Hannity wins! Donald wins! His donors get fleeced! It is amazing that anyone would donate to such a corrupt campaign!

RNC spent more than $492K in donor money to buy Sean Hannity’s ‘best-selling’ book

So, by applying a 15% author share, it means a journalist (well, in case one could call Hannity a journalist) has received $73,800 from a political party as a reward for supporting it.

Hmm......

• Thanks 1

41 minutes ago, candide said:

So, by applying a 15% author share, it means a journalist (well, in case one could call Hannity a journalist) has received $73,800 from a political party as a reward for supporting it.

Hmm......

I believe they did the same with don jnr book.

• Thanks 1