Flights to Perth

I'll be watching this closely as I'd also like to get back to Perth soon for similar reasons. I hear talk from Australia (via ABC News) that they may soon dispense with the mandatory quarantine in hotels and allow people to be fitted with a tracking bracelet and quarantine in their own homes. I'll be all for this as I own an apartment (currently empty) and spending 14 days locked down in my own apartment will be a zillion times better than being in a hotel room. I have looked online a few times but can't see any flights BKK-Perth. Hopefully there are some, or will be some soon.

I understand currently there are flights to Sydney and Brisbane, there are quarantines there as well.

I've actually found I can get quite inexpensive medical care here, cheaper than the cost of flights. It depends on the medical condition, I ask for prices first.

If you can defer the personal stuff, that might be an option to consider.

29 minutes ago, TSF said:

I'll be watching this closely as I'd also like to get back to Perth soon for similar reasons. I hear talk from Australia (via ABC News) that they may soon dispense with the mandatory quarantine in hotels and allow people to be fitted with a tracking bracelet and quarantine in their own homes. I'll be all for this as I own an apartment (currently empty) and spending 14 days locked down in my own apartment will be a zillion times better than being in a hotel room. I have looked online a few times but can't see any flights BKK-Perth. Hopefully there are some, or will be some soon.

Unless you have a critical emergency I would wait for this otherwise your going to be hit for a 3k hotel bill and they will take it from your pension 

2 hours ago, madmen said:

Unless you have a critical emergency I would wait for this otherwise your going to be hit for a 3k hotel bill and they will take it from your pension 

Yes, unless I have something very serious I'll be waiting it out here. 

Archived