Pattaya to host "Bikini Night Run" on October 31st

webfact

4 hours ago, Kerryd said:

Are you kidding, running with E cups?  Poor girl's gonna have two black eyes by the end of the race!  I thought the STV Chinese thing had something to do with the Vagiterian festival but I did not think it was this.

18 hours ago, webfact said:

Among the highlights of the event will be a chance to "rub shoulders" with very sexy "E-Cup" ladies, said Manager who didn't explain exactly what this meant.

Should you stumble into an E-cup lady in the dark I'd make sure she's not packing a banana picnic before rubbing shoulders.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Katipo said:

I see 3 of the models have exactly the same shoes, which means that prior to the shoot they didn't own running shoes, meaning they aren't runners, and thus won't be bouncing along the beach. I call shenanigans! 

I didn't notice they had shoes....

• Haha 1

21 hours ago, Justgrazing said:
21 hours ago, webfact said:

Among the highlights of the event will be a chance to "rub shoulders" with very sexy "E-Cup" ladies, said Manager who didn't explain exactly what this meant

eggcup .?

:cheesy::cheesy:  Do preferer Hard or soft boiled sir ?

• Haha 1

On 10/21/2020 at 12:35 AM, Ventenio said:

For the record:  I flew into BKK, helicopter to the mountains of Mae Hong Song, and have been collecting Frog saliva for the past 20-years.

This Pattaya thing is really, really, really, really, really NOT NOT NOT my thing!!!!!!!!!!

And yet you read and post in a Pattaya thread, "for the record".

• 2 weeks later...