Contact Juristic Person

I have done over an hour of searching but cannot find the info. Would somebody be able to tell me how to find contact details of a Juristic Person of a condo complex in the Pattaya area. I have a particular grievance with the condo and have asked the office for help but with no resolution forthcoming from there I have decided to go higher. Is there such a thing as a register of these people? Thank you.

4 minutes ago, thoengthaied said:

Is there such a thing as a register of these people?

The Land Office should know who the Juristic Person Manager is for each registered condo - unless the JPM has been changed and the land office has not been kept updated.

Another way is to find a unit for sale and contact the building office for an electronic copy of last year's condo report. The JPM should be listed in the report.

• Like 2

OP, In Thailand, the group of individuals given the role of managing the condominium on behalf of all the owners , is collectively referred to as the Condominium Juristic Person. Its a reference to the legal entity, not an actual person. 

If you have spoken to the condo offfice, you have spoken to the Juristic person.

In most condo offices, one of the staff usually wears the Juristic person manager hat, for when an actual human is required to represent the juristic person legal entity.  (sign cheques, land office etc.)

A good chance you have already spoken to the JPM in your dealings with the condo block.

If the JPM is an owner you may not be able to readily contact them, often they are only a signatory roll and the office runs the block.

Edited by Peterw42

Thank you guys. I actually do know the name of the man who I thought was the Juristic Person but as I originally posted I want to find his contact details. i.e. email or tel. no. He apparently lives and works in Bangkok and comes to the condo infrequently. I believe he is the "man in charge". Sorry for any confusion.

Edited by thoengthaied

You need to speak to the Committee, the Juristic Person Manager is just a legal representative  who carries out the resolutions of the Committee or the Co-owners, like signing contracts with service providers, registering amendments of regulations to the lands department, calling EGM etc.

They do have some specific safety related role which they can legally take, but for day to day management issues, the Committee is who you want/need to be raising your issues with.

On 10/21/2020 at 3:38 PM, thoengthaied said:

I have a particular grievance with the condo and have asked the office for help but with no resolution forthcoming from there I have decided to go higher.

Juristic Management.
Over the many years I've purchased a few condos around town, my main grief is property management, one particular company that seems to think they are there to manage the Condominium how they feel is best for them.
Many years ago one of my condos had this company managing the building and we removed them (not an easy job), now I've bought another condo and the developer has put this same useless company in charge. Bloody dodgy company..... security sleeping through the night, allowing anyone to enter through the security gates, anyone parking their vehicles in the underground parking, packs dogs to enter the facility, it goes on and on.
There seems to be a very close relationship with the Developer and Juristic manager, this is not a good situation for the co-owners. The appointed Juristic Manager is also a partner with the developer, surely this is illegal. 
Over the many years of condo ownership I feel its always best to keep the developer and juristic company separate.