Jump to content

Transfering Green Book. Easy/Agent Option?

Recommended Posts

I'm in Chiang Mai. Is there any easy way to transfer ownership/green book when buying a scooter? Can you have an agent/Thai go to the transport office with all the necessary red tape?



Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes you can have an agent do all the "running around"  you may/probably will need a "certificate of residence" from immigration unless you have a yellow book or work permit , you could have another "agent" get the certificate for you too.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Create New...