EU tells Britain to make up its mind as Brexit deal 'within reach'

snoop1130

21 minutes ago, vogie said:

"I understand you're tired" is a personal attack, which is what you do.

When you say "Yeah, then I think you realise who drew the shorter stick in this game" were you referring to Outer Mongolia? Stop being disingenuous, you are already in a hole, time to stop digging.

Again your post for all to see.⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

"When you look at UK the UK population with about 68 million citizens, and that there is losses already of over 750 000 jobs. That as well as a very high risk of close to a million more jobs to go away. Yeah, then I think you realize who draw the shorter stick in this game."

What? Personal attack? It was you that said you were tired. I just said that I understand your peculiar situation. However, I also assumed that you had hard to focus and realize what you in reality was the reason to you being tired. Enough with that. No personal attack at all. It was you that brought the tired subject up in the discussion.

So, then you mean that you accuse me for wishing that UK suffers more, just because I highlighted who will come out with most problem? To compare two things and draw a conclusion is not at all same as making or delivering a wish. The one that is digging is you, and probably searching for a way to understand the difference. Good Luck!

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

8 hours ago, vogie said:

So you're happy if both sides suffer badly, just as long as the UK suffers the most. I really think you need a reality check.

Best would be a deal. But you got a clown for a PM who breaks international agreements. Maybe you should get a reality check. The guy lied so much about how easy it would be and you still have trust ?

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, vogie said:

"I understand you're tired" is a personal attack, which is what you do.

When you say "Yeah, then I think you realise who drew the shorter stick in this game" were you referring to Outer Mongolia? Stop being disingenuous, you are already in a hole, time to stop digging.

Again your post for all to see.⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

"When you look at UK the UK population with about 68 million citizens, and that there is losses already of over 750 000 jobs. That as well as a very high risk of close to a million more jobs to go away. Yeah, then I think you realize who draw the shorter stick in this game."

Yes, my post for all to see once again: Thanks you for confirming your mistake and the fact that you are totally wrong.
image.png.8ecd5a1b1749686aedd6672f92951ec2.png

As you can se, the post turned out to be popular and has been rewarded 7 likes. So, I guess that will show you that re-posting my information does not have your desired effect. Sorrey! Nice try, though. Better luck next time! ???? 

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

36 minutes ago, Matzzon said:

Negotiations? That could only be possible if Boris had a clue of what that is and how they are done. Just look at how this man made an a*se out of himself in more than one country as a foreign minister. After that he is chosen as prime minister buy the people. Really!? However, he is on a roll and is continuing he´s streak of mistakes.

What you are really trying to post here is that the EU is full of obstinate and unfair people,while Boris id all fair and a good guy that want what´s best for all. Do you really believe that?If so, then all hope is gone. ???? 

Never mind those called "negotiations " Macron has already several country's on his hand to vetoes a deal ….., he stands his cause  , so no unanimous vote possible unless U.K. change to become reasonable....., would like to see BORIS  handle his "Australia deal  " .????

From Brexiteers source

https://www.express.co.uk/news/politics/1351417/Brexit-news-latest-fishing-barnier-frost-London-talks-eu-boris-johnson

11:41, Fri, Oct 23, 2020 | UPDATED: 11:42, Fri, Oct 23, 2020

Fishing war: Brexit battle as FIVE EU states team up to force Boris U-turn

FIVE EU member states have banded together to call for the bloc's fishermen to be protected under a trade deal with the UK, as Michel Barnier and David Frost meet in London for talks.

Ireland, France, Belgium, Denmark and the Netherlands will “remain united” in their position that coastal communities across the continent must be protected under any post-Brexit free trade deal. Boats from the five nations have benefitted massively from fishing in Britain’s rich waters and as trade talks enter the final phase leaders are wary of losing access.

Edited by david555
  • Like 1

49 minutes ago, RayC said:

More like due to May not knowing what she wanted, and Johnson insisting on a deal that is not available.

You'll take it. You don't speak for me or thousands of UK exporters to the UK. I doubt that you even speak for the majority of the 52%.

May knew what she wanted - to kowtow to the EU and try to trick us into the Merkel/May Surrender Treaty. Boris is delivering Breixt, with a deal that respects it, or No Deal.

I speak for all of us now, whether you like it or not. We will be out and not capitulating to the EU.

• Like 1

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2020/oct/23/uk-presses-for-use-of-faster-passport-gates-at-eu-airports-post-brexit

UK presses for use of faster passport gates at EU airports post-Brexit
Exclusive: European commission insists letting UK nationals use e-gates would breach EU law

5906.jpg

Boris Johnson has clashed with Brussels over an 11th-hour attempt to save British passport holders from hours of delays at European airports from the end of the year.

The government is seeking continued use by UK nationals of the automatic e-gates used by EU nationals at airports and Eurostar terminals. The move is seen by the European commission as an attempt to keep Britons in faster lanes rather than having to queue up with the rest of the world after the end of the transition period.

Studies suggest the loss of access to automatic gates and the need for extra passport checks could delay Britons by an extra hour as they move through some European airports. The issue has been raised in the ongoing trade and security negotiations, and the government has made contact with a number of member states in an attempt to retain access to the e-gates.

Edited by david555
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

24 minutes ago, david555 said:

Ireland, France, Belgium, Denmark and the Netherlands will “remain united” in their position that coastal communities across the continent must be protected under any post-Brexit free trade deal. Boats from the five nations have benefitted massively from fishing in Britain’s rich waters and as trade talks enter the final phase leaders are wary of losing access.

They will all have to share their quotas in the Irish waters now. They had better find some more space for the Spanish and Portuguese fishermen too.

12 minutes ago, vogie said:

Yes on my iggy list too, bragging about how many likes he has been given by the usual suspects, you couldn't make it up, anybody that insults the UK will get a like from these people. Still birds of a feather.

I can feel a tik-tock video coming on ????

('Welcome to my iggy list' to the tune by Ian Dury!)

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Loiner said:

I speak for all of us now, whether you like it or not. We will be out and not capitulating to the EU.

No. You still don't speak for me or many others, no matter what you think.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

55 minutes ago, vogie said:

President Macron has finally buckled... 

Quid pro quo.

It remains to be seen what the E.U. will obtain from the U.K. in lieu of this concession. 

But for Mr. Macron it seems to be a personal defeat. 

Or here also :

Quid pro quo. 

1 hour ago, vogie said:

President Macron has finally buckled and admitted that France will not be fishing in the UK waters in January and will get what the UK offers him. 

"PARIS/BRUSSELS (Reuters) - France is preparing its fishing industry for a smaller catch after Brexit, industry members said, in a sign that President Emmanuel Macron is laying the ground for a delicate compromise to help the European Union strike a trade deal with Britain."

https://mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/idUSKBN2781P3

So this article rom the ultra brexiteers tabloid leage was not true ...? How dare they ...as always claiming the trueth...????

https://www.express.co.uk/news/politics/1351417/Brexit-news-latest-fishing-barnier-frost-London-talks-eu-boris-johnson

You can never trust them any more ...????????

Edited by david555

3 hours ago, vogie said:

President Macron has finally buckled and admitted that France will not be fishing in the UK waters in January and will get what the UK offers him. 

"PARIS/BRUSSELS (Reuters) - France is preparing its fishing industry for a smaller catch after Brexit, industry members said, in a sign that President Emmanuel Macron is laying the ground for a delicate compromise to help the European Union strike a trade deal with Britain."

https://mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/idUSKBN2781P3

do I spot a possible opportunity for an entertaining wager here?

BJ and Macron entering into their personal U-turn contest

mebbee bring out the Stig!