Jump to content

Recommended Posts

if i can obtain a O visa (marriage) 90 day from London, can I extend in Thailand for a short period 15 or 30days for example, or would I have to extend to the one year, with 90days reporting, & 400,000 in the bank, thanks for any help, as my visa has ran out, being stuck in the UK











Link to post
Share on other sites

You could obtain a non O (marriage) and enter Thailand with all the added requirements such as COE, quarantine, etc.

That would give you 90 day permission of stay. You could then apply for 60 day extension to visit wife. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, CNXYONG said:

thank you are there any conditions on the 60 day extension, Thanks.



Nope. Take your Wife and her Tabbien Baan and ID Card.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Create New...