Non-Imm B Visa with Investment/Savings THB 3M

Hi,

I have discovered that there might be a Non-Imm B visa (3months / single entry) available with the following financial requirements:

1) EUR 15,000 balance in home country's bank account for min. 6 months plus

2) THB 3,000,000 in a Thai bank savings account

5.  An original of Current bank statement (Saving account only) with minimum balance of 15,000 euro per person in English (at least from the last 6 months/ in the end of each month the minimum closing balance 15,000 euro). The bank statement must show account owner and account balance.

6.2 For investor, please submit a Current saving bank statement in Thailand with minimum balance of 3,000,000 baht per person in English. The bank statement must show account owner and account balance.

Source 1 - Embassy Helsinki:

Link Requirements Non-Imm B -> Par. 5 + 6.2.

Source 2 - Embassy Washington:

Link Screenshot Drop-Down List

Does anyone know if this visa is available for everyone with "only" these two financial requirements?

I checked the MFA website and also my own embassy's website - but I could not find this kind of visa.

I know that there are further requirements for COE etc. - so I'm only asking for the Non-Imm B visa requirements...

Thank you.

I think it shouldn't be plus but OR.

If you have property in Thailand already, you only need to show  $16000 for the past last six month in origin country.  But if you wanna invest to buy something in Thailand,  than you need to have money in Thai bank account with minimum 6 mil. Bath.

This sounds very much like the new Elite card that specifies you must show at least three million baht in a Thai bank (or in bonds) and a further 500,000 baht in foreign currency equivalent in a home-country bank.  However, to apply you must already own a property in your own name in Thailand.

Thanks for all the replies !

14 hours ago, VyacheslavKHV said:

Definitely you  cannot just show the money and get visa.  All requirements have to be fulfilled. Some company must invite you also. 

But with paperwork from a Thai company (i.e. invitation letter etc.) I would not have to show savings/investment in a Thai bank usually, right ?

13 hours ago, alianware said:

I think it shouldn't be plus but OR.

If you have property in Thailand already, you only need to show  $16000 for the past last six month in origin country.  But if you wanna invest to buy something in Thailand,  than you need to have money in Thai bank account with minimum 6 mil. Bath.

The requirements for an investment visa are THB 10,000,000 - that's why I'm confused...

See Paragraph 5 here:

https://www.immigration.go.th/en/?p=14714

The THB 3,000,000 was only for investments before October 2006 (14 years ago)...

8 hours ago, Oxx said:

This sounds very much like the new Elite card that specifies you must show at least three million baht in a Thai bank (or in bonds) and a further 500,000 baht in foreign currency equivalent in a home-country bank.  However, to apply you must already own a property in your own name in Thailand.

This visa is only available as single-entry/90-day - and it is not connected to a Elite membership.

I have already contacted the embassy in Finland - they just answered "There are two financial requirements" and quoted their own website. However, they did not inform if there are any additional requirements...

Guess I will have to make an appointment with my embassy and ask them directly....

Edited by holeinone
Typo

For Finland, There are two financial requirements and no companies and thai partners needed necessary however every embassy have their own rules and some like british thai embassy has branded this option as "condo owner" visa and want to see condo ownership also,, Finnish condo owners do not need "condo owner visa" because Finnish condo owners can apply STV-visa without need to show banking statements at all,,

Best to ask this option directly to your embassy if possible and what needed,,

Edited by thaitero