Why did you change the font?

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And the moral of the story is, if it aint broke........break it.😠

You think the staff have any input??   Like pretty well every software "upgrade" (not just TV) it makes things less easy. I now have two clicks to edit a post rather than the original one.

My eyes are struggling reading forum posts now , compared to before. I am on a WIndows laptop.   You have changed the font. Is there any way I can make the posts bold ?   Bold text.  Why do we

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, mr mr said:

i'm sure this issue will help the ongoing one. seems most of the posters are happy with the new changes. 

survey says........ 

No problem! That´s an ongoing thing in this forum. Most of the members hate changes. They would like it as it were in the late 1970´s and 1980´s.

At least they would not have any electronic website to complain about.

However, I am pretty sure that TVF team will look at what happened and make the best out of it. 

• Haha 2

I like the new design, certain things are easier, but hiding the edit button is a bad idea.

The site admin can globally change the fonts OR individual members with eyesight problems can increase the size via their browser. Your browser should remember your setting for each site.

• Confused 1
2 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Hey, where is the edit button? This is not good.

Report' share and edit drop down when the three dots top right are clicked.

Edited by sceadugenga
  • Like 1