Obama rips Trump's record in 2020 campaign trail debut

webfact

36 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

People put off by Obama are already voting for Trump.

The battle has always been the middle ground and decency.

I take your point. I just think there's that working class white men vote who, for right or wrong, saw Obama and Hillary as a bit dismissive of them. They felt that, despite the nice words, 8 years of Obama didn't do much for them.  Maybe there's even a bit of racism there. They are both attracted to, and repelled by, Trump and Biden gives them a decent option.

Obama gives a great speech but I think Biden is good at coming across as the 'everyman'. Even Biden's struggle  to get the message across sometimes can be seen as likeable and relatable.

Edited by Fat is a type of crazy
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, bendejo said:

DT has been laying the facepaint on pretty thickly these past few weeks.  Is he trying to look like Obama?

:w00t:

I don’t think so more like a really really scary jack o lantern and instead of passing out Halloween treats he’s spreading covid unbelievable utterly unbelievable we all see it come on November third let’s end this fiasco

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Isaan sailor said:

Why does Obama campaign, while Joe Biden has a five-day lid on appearances?  Does he really need that much time? It sounds like desperation to me.

The magic required to make Joe coherent for a whole debate is quite elaborate. It takes days to perform the rituals.

• Like 1