U.S. on brink of rampant coronavirus spread, Europe hospitals strained

webfact

13 minutes ago, RoadWarrior371 said:

Not "Rampant".  Good job proving my point. 

'rampant' may well be a reasonable definition once the 60k+ per day new infections (increasing daily), are reflected in the daily death rate. Already US Covid deaths are nearly at the maximum forecast for 12 months back in March by Fauci.

I have heard that there has been surges in the USA with the corona virus, or covid virus, or Chinese corona virus, what ever you want to call it.    As long as Trump has his no mask, rallies, the virus numbers will not be going down any time soon, as it is also the start of regular flu season for the Americans, as well.    I wish them all good luck, and hope that the majority get in their early votes.  I hope that the USA mail service and such will be able to deliver the votes to the right places so they will all be counted, as well.   I do realise that there will always be a certain amount of Trump supporters, even if a lot are not American, but I do hope that there are enough Biden supporters to make a large majority vote to get old Joe in for his 4 years.   I suppose that some American news stations, may be giving some news on the virus numbers, but there are still enough states that have high numbers, that will  persist through the Winter.  I will not be surprised to hear that over 300 thousand Americans  have died by the end of this year. and 350.000 is a substantial number of the 350 million Americans.  This Winter will be tough on most places in the world, so good luck to everybody.

Geezer

• Like 1