U.S. on brink of rampant coronavirus spread, Europe hospitals strained

56 minutes ago, placeholder said:

Sure because the entire world is reporting false results to ensure that Trump loses the election.

It would be hilarious, and well worth it, if it was true though.

• Haha 2
  • Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Meanwhile we have trump having super spreader events on a daily basis it’s unbelievable 

If only the US had copied China, a government far more capable to deal with the pandemic.  China is virtually Covid-free now and their economy rebounded 4.9% in the 3rd quarter compared to Q3 2019. 

Yes. The economy of China is solid and the information they provide to the rest of the world is completely trustworthy. The Chinese are a decent, honest, straightforward, and selfless people.  

Posted Images

7 hours ago, thaichina said:

That s not at all what he said...  You just deflect...

Let s say it this way, the chinese government is dishonnest and no one trust the number coming from them, but it is obvious that their way of treating the virus has been by far better than the way it has been treated in the west especially in the US. China is almost covid free today and people go on with their life, economy is back on, not only the stock market, that s very different from what we see in Europe and in the US. You can criticize China without becoming blind to facts.

What are you talking about? Covid thrives when idiots get together without social distancing and without masks, which is what Trump fans, and religious people do.

And it's much worse when the gatherings are indoors. Like in church, or at the White House.

2 hours ago, placeholder said:
12 hours ago, impulse said:

Whaddaya wanna bet the US numbers change significantly after the first week in November?

Sure because the entire world is reporting false results to ensure that Trump loses the election.

You did notice that I referred to the US numbers

Which even most 4th graders can clearly see are much different than numbers in most of the world...

Could be the nice bonus that US hospitals are being paid to deal with Covid victims.  Could be Big Pharma smelling huge money for coming up with a solution to the scourge- and the bigger the scourge, the bigger the money. 

Or, it could be election year hijinks.  We'll see...

Edited by impulse
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1
2 minutes ago, impulse said:

Oops.  Double post.  New format and not enough coffee.

Edited by impulse
24 minutes ago, impulse said:

Which even most 4th graders can clearly see are much different than numbers in most of the world...

Could be the nice bonus that US hospitals are being paid to deal with Covid victims.  Could be Big Pharma smelling huge money for coming up with a solution to the scourge- and the bigger the scourge, the bigger the money. 

Or could be the lousy US public health system which has been repeatedly rated almost the worst  system among all the economically developed nations.

3 hours ago, impulse said:

Even a 4th grader would understand that when the number of excess deaths is much higher than the official Covid-19 deaths, Covid-19 deaths are not overcounted.

"The raw death counts help give us a rough sense of scale: for example, the US suffered some 275,000 more deaths than the five-year average between 1 March and 16 August, compared to 169,000 confirmed COVID-19 deaths during that period."

https://ourworldindata.org/excess-mortality-covid

But don't let facts get in the way of a good conspiracy theory! 😁

• Like 2

U.S. on brink of rampant coronavirus spread

Anticipating the DT response.

First he'll say this is fake news from the communist-Nazi-[insert whatever he may suddenly come up with] media.

A few minutes, or hours, or days later he'll say "it's all Fauci's fault."

No crystal ball required.

Deaths in the US have been steady and declining since June.  I guess this story is assuming a change in that (aka the sky is going to fall LOL)?  Yet to be seen in the data.  Like i tell my workers every day, in God I trust, all others must bring data. 🤠

Edited by RoadWarrior371
  • Sad 1
52 minutes ago, RoadWarrior371 said:

Deaths in the US have been steady and declining since June.  I guess this story is assuming a change in that (aka the sky is going to fall LOL)?  Yet to be seen in the data.  Like i tell my workers every day, in God I trust, all others must bring data. 🤠

Interesting that you expect data but post none to back up your assertion.  

• Like 1