Opening to tourists: Three hundred more Chinese this month - Europeans must wait until November

webfact

4 hours ago, OumarhindaOunsingha said:

If WHO's own official mortality rate of corona is 0.6%, and tons of independent scholars from some of the highest ranked universities in the world concludes a mortality rate of 0.1-0.4%, then what the heck is all this lock-down-the-border fuss about? Nonsense, all. Boring.

https://www.npr.org/sections/health-shots/2020/10/20/925441975/studies-point-to-big-drop-in-covid-19-death-rates

@Pipat Ratchakitprakarn 

So when is Gov't going to allow 'Legitimate Stranded Expats' to return to Thailand from overseas?? Many retired expats have been discriminated against, people who support the Thai economy & society 365 days a year ; not 2 week wonders!!

16 hours ago, InevitableCost said:

European tourists may be allowed in November well that's a step in the right direction. As an American I hope I'm included in that aswell. 

Its not likely that US travelers recieving visas to any country (except: North Korea, Brazil, Hungaria, GB and Russia) while they are waiting for herd immunity ????

On 10/22/2020 at 10:30 AM, JusticeGB said:

A photo of these "tourists" shows 34 men and 5 women that seems to support your theory. 

Business men here to buy up Thai businesses and property at knockdown prices after first delivering the knockdown Covid punch to the world.

On 10/22/2020 at 3:27 PM, ThailandRyan said:

I see a web of tangle lies will be unfolding soon especially with this little nugget.  

"China will continue to suspend outbound group tours and ban travel agencies from allowing inbound tours due to the risk of a resurgence in coronavirus cases this winter, authorities said.  The country's Ministry of Culture and Tourism made the announcement in a notice published on its website on Wednesday"

Can someone help the Thai Government understand that other countries are still not cooperating as they say they are.  Can someone explain to me who these 39 Chinese tourists really are? or, are they just really a new set of possible new diplomatic staff that have come to conduct an annual change at the end of the year in the Chinese embassy.  However, before stepping into place they get a free vacation first, just a few thoughts off the top of my head..

A very interesting suggestions. It will be interesting to see how much news we hear about these tourist people doing touristy things after their 2 weeks in isolation