ThaiElite Card - Ultimate Privilege Membership for Sale

Currently, I have approximately 19 year remaining per my visa.  My proposed price is THB 1.7 mil.  This is approximately a THB 200k discount from list prices.  

(Note:  In addition,  the annual fee cost THB 21,400 yearly has been waived for my membership, which is a substantiat savings over 19 years.)

33 minutes ago, bill reidy said:

Currently, I have approximately 19 year remaining per my visa.  My proposed price is THB 1.7 mil.  This is approximately a THB 200k discount from list prices.  

(Note:  In addition,  the annual fee cost THB 21,400 yearly has been waived for my membership, which is a substantial savings over 19 years.)

Hey 

Do you know that there is thread with potential / interested members and members to be ? you should post it there. Feel free to PM me if needed

45 minutes ago, jayboy said:

By any reasonable criteria this does not seem a sufficient discount given the many uncertainties involved.If I needed this kind of security I would pay no more than Baht 1,000,000.

Maybe because you are not doing the math correctly: The  total "value" of this card is 2,406,600  proposed at 1,700,000 Baht. Unfortunately for the OP, there are fees, hidden to the potential buyer: it is roughly a 45% discount.  Of course, one might think that the latter is of no concern to the buyer but even though...it is a 30 % flat off the total cost. I am not sure how many years are left but I guess the 19 years cited include the extra 6 months given to the members of this group due to the virus. If not it is even a better deal.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, alyx said:

Maybe because you are not doing the math correctly: The  total "value" of this card is 2,406,600  proposed at 1,700,000 Baht. Unfortunately for the OP, there are fees, hidden to the potential buyer: it is roughly a 45% discount.  Of course, one might think that the latter is of no concern to the buyer but even though...it is a 30 % flat off the total cost. I am not sure how many years are left but I guess the 19 years cited include the extra 6 months given to the members of this group due to the virus. If not it is even a better deal.

Point taken but it's not just - or even mainly - a question of maths.It's also about the many attendent insecurities and unknowables for a product with this projected lifespan in the current Thailand environment.Anyway the market will determine the value not our cogitations here.I suppose however there are some people who would be prepared to pay over the odds - so here's hoping the seller gets his price.

Thanks for all your comments.  Per Alyx, we agree the savings are considerable!  No, the 19 years left, did not include the extra six months bonus.  Per Jayboy, I'm not too sure what "uncertainties" you are reference.  However, ThaiElite can assure you of my membership's credibility and the special value of my proposal. Thanks again... 

6 minutes ago, jayboy said:

Point taken but it's not just - or even mainly - a question of maths.It's also about the many attendent insecurities and unknowables for a product with this projected lifespan in the current Thailand environment.Anyway the market will determine the value not our cogitations here.I suppose however there are some people who would be prepared to pay over the odds - so here's hoping the seller gets his price.

I understand but the TE card  is one of the categories allowed in ....putting it in a favourable position, considering. This card has been criticised for 17 years and will be as long as  it stays on (hopefully a long time for the members)????

13 minutes ago, alyx said:

I understand but the TE card  is one of the categories allowed in ....putting it in a favourable position, considering. This card has been criticised for 17 years and will be as long as  it stays on (hopefully a long time for the members)????

One must hope so.It's certainly the case that the Elite programme has had strong staying power.I remember many years ago that on this forum the very mention of Thai elite would trigger a dedicated volume of sneering and abuse as a worthless and risky Thaksin inspired con.I never understood the reason for this (though suspect the green eyed monster given the cash outlay needed). I'm on record suggesting that for certain people it was absolutely the right product.

Turning to bill reidy's query on "uncertainties", (given that the question had to be asked) I'm not sure where to begin - so in the interests of keeping on topic I won't.

• Like 1