60 Day extensions organized before Sept 26 now starting on Nov 1 update

8 hours ago, rowdyone said:

I can't offer more info about the document as the only English words on it are Covid 19 but I assume it was the 60 day Covid document extension of stay 3900 baht doc.

Wonderful, isn't it, how immigration who deal only with non-Thais, issue forms written only in Thai. I found the same when asking for a list of their requirements for my upcoming one-year extension. Not only that, the receptionist at Kalasin immigration didn't speak a word of English. Just unbelievable.

Please can you clarify if are you saying that 60 day extensions granted to non-imm O ME holders from Sept 26th to Nov 25th 2020 are now changed to run from 1st Nov until 31st Dec 2020? 

Do applicants have to go to CW to do this, or is it automatic, in lieu of the late continuation of the amnesty ? Is there a form that needs filling in and must we pay again ( presumably not, since they gave an extra 30 days to those who failed to extend )? 

Thanks again for your help on this. 

1 hour ago, Fat George said:

Please can you clarify if are you saying that 60 day extensions granted to non-imm O ME holders from Sept 26th to Nov 25th 2020 are now changed to run from 1st Nov until 31st Dec 2020? 

Yes it can be done.

Do applicants have to go to CW to do this, or is it automatic, in lieu of the late continuation of the amnesty ? Is there a form that needs filling in and must we pay again ( presumably not, since they gave an extra 30 days to those who failed to extend )? 

You have to immigration to request the change. You would likely do it at CW but it not clear whether they do or at Muang Thong Thani if you are living in Bangkok. Where did you apply for your 60 day extension?

No form or fee is needed.

39 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

Yes it can be done.

Phuket say NO. "Extension you have is for family and NOT Covid based, you do not qualify."

Rude, surly woman too.

Edited by nss70

5 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

Yes it can be done.

You have to immigration to request the change. You would likely do it at CW but it not clear whether they do or at Muang Thong Thani if you are living in Bangkok. Where did you apply for your 60 day extension?

No form or fee is needed.

Thanks as always for the quick response and good information Ubonjoe. I got my 60 ext at CW in mid sept. 

I entered through land border and was stamped in for 30 days and then I got 30 days extension before I went on amnesty. I then obtained 60 days extension before september 26 based on having a Thai child. My 60 days extension ends around november 23 if I remember correct.

If I understand correct, I can go to immigration and ask them for change my date, so it goes from november 1 until December 31? Or is it only if you got the 60 days extension through NON O visa?

My immigration is in Phuket Town btw and I am aware of the post before saying can not do in phuket. But it might (I hope so) just be a rude staff.