Thailand enters cold season today (Oct 22)

webfact

On 10/22/2020 at 6:28 PM, Pilotman said:

I reach for Mrs P 

Yeah, I did this when I had some disease that gave me the chills; strange the weird things that bring us together. Normally, I'm a bit stand offish,  but when push comes to shove, she's the woman I run to.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, nausea said:

Yeah, I did this when I had some disease that gave me the chills; strange the weird things that bring us together. Normally, I'm a bit stand offish,  but when push comes to shove, she's the woman I run to.

Mrs P?????

On 10/22/2020 at 5:06 PM, herfiehandbag said:

Yes I do. "The folklore" however is that he tried to order the tides and that is what I am referring to.

Canute/<deleted> was Danish.  He was also Deleted of England but the AngloSaxons called him Deleted of the English [Angles] which they definitely considered did not include themselves.  The Angles came from what is now Schleswig which is just south of Denmark & was a sub-Kingdom of <deleted>'s at the time.  The AngloSaxons were an unwilling vassal state of his; he was not one of them.

2 minutes ago, euca said:

Canute/<deleted> was Danish.  He was also Deleted of England but the AngloSaxons called him Deleted of the English [Angles] which they definitely considered did not include themselves.  The Angles came from what is now Schleswig which is just south of Denmark & was a sub-Kingdom of <deleted>'s at the time.  The AngloSaxons were an unwilling vassal state of his; he was not one of them.

I do not know why the Text Editor deleted the alternative spelling of his name or the word for a male monarch, replacing with the word you see but I guess it all adds to the fun.  Ahhhh, of course...

2 minutes ago, euca said:

I do not know why the Text Editor deleted the alternative spelling of his name or the word for a male monarch, replacing with the word you see but I guess it all adds to the fun.  Ahhhh, of course...

Certain words or actually many words trigger the editor for this website.  It is how they avoid getting Government intervention apparently every day, and no one knocking on your door to arrest you for that fancy law they have on the books in this country.

Even when it is colder than a witches teet, and the weather changes, your words will be <deleted> or <deleted> up.

On 10/24/2020 at 10:16 AM, Stargrazer9889 said:

Hey isn't the arrival of cold season, really the arrival of High season, tourist wise.

Come on TAt and Thai government immigration, and PM. get with

the program, time to almost start panicking.

Geezer

They apparently do not want to be reminded is all I can say.  It must be to painful as a financial loss reminder.  I am used to seeing stories like the one i linked below, reminds me of when to get my travel over with so I do not become entangles in the masses of pushing and shoving people.

https://thailandamigo.com/best-time-visit-thailand-high-season/