where to find historical new price of cars

BKK8

IMO you'd be better off buying a new Camry or Accord for about the same money.

Be aware cost of maintenance and spare parts for the Mercedes brand in Thailand is 2-3 times that of the Asian brands, and at 11 - 13 years old the car will need both.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Robo23 said:

Go to the German web site www.mobile.de,

then just double the price given.

that should put you on par with Thai prices.

I assume you mean new, secondhand prices in Germany compared to Thailand would be way lower.

22 hours ago, Lacessit said:

IMO you'd be better off buying a new Camry or Accord for about the same money.

Be aware cost of maintenance and spare parts for the Mercedes brand in Thailand is 2-3 times that of the Asian brands, and at 11 - 13 years old the car will need both.

2007-2009 E Class is about 500K THB. That amount would be sufficient for a 2015 Camry. Quite a difference in car age (and mileage most likely) but also a different driving experience.

Yes, Japanese cars are typically easier/cheaper to maintain, I suspect the OP and anyone buying a European car is aware of that.

On 10/26/2020 at 4:35 PM, rambling said:

2007-2009 E Class is about 500K THB. That amount would be sufficient for a 2015 Camry. Quite a difference in car age (and mileage most likely) but also a different driving experience.

Yes, Japanese cars are typically easier/cheaper to maintain, I suspect the OP and anyone buying a European car is aware of that.

yes, i was thinking of buying a accord before but i like the styling and way the benz drives better. Maintainance wise i dont worry too much, these e classes are known for high mileage.