Expat in Koh Samui Prison on drug charges, nearly $3,000 raised to get her out

23 minutes ago, steven100 said:

where did $30,000  come from .....   it said 3,000 has been raised.     ?   

From the linked web site.

$3,361 raised of $30,000 goal

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The package was intended for someone else. As it's written on it. Let's not engage in wrongful arrests. That's a criminal offence these days.  The fact that she signed it simply proves that the p

Seems you just discovered the weak spot in her case. Some of us actually know what farang teachers get paid. Wonder if she's got a work permit for the restaurant? Obviously the cops k

My next load of crack cocaine I will have delivered to my house in someone else's name...if in the event it is detected I am innocent as wasn't my name on the package...life's not that simple...

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, lopburi3 said:

From the linked web site.

right .... i was thinking that after the post,  goal is 30,000.   Seems a pretty high goal unless friends with deep pockets can step up. 

• Like 2

From the legal point of view. Was she authorized to sign for the rightful owner? If not she never should have received the parcel. So in the end a mistake of the delivery company.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1
4 hours ago, webfact said:

While Ashley was at work, a package was delivered and addressed to her former boss.

That appears to need an explanation as there is no indication she was working for anyone - no indication if Thai or foreign - why not there - if expected to return - just does not make sense not to explain something this important and then claim it makes all the difference..

1 minute ago, baansgr said:

Stickyboy has the updates...four other parcels found at her room and already signed a confession..

If that is true would hope forum removes link to go fund me!  

• Like 2