Expat in Koh Samui Prison on drug charges, nearly $3,000 raised to get her out

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The package was intended for someone else. As it's written on it. Let's not engage in wrongful arrests. That's a criminal offence these days.  The fact that she signed it simply proves that the p

Seems you just discovered the weak spot in her case. Some of us actually know what farang teachers get paid. Wonder if she's got a work permit for the restaurant? Obviously the cops k

My next load of crack cocaine I will have delivered to my house in someone else's name...if in the event it is detected I am innocent as wasn't my name on the package...life's not that simple...

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, sirocco said:

Yes, soon, it will be necessary to be graduates in computer science to follow this forum.
Posts are not even numbered anymore.
Let's open a subject of grievances. LOL

No, dont

2 hours ago, steven100 said:

where did $30,000  come from .....   it said 3,000 has been raised.     ?   

Probably from T AT, they change their numbers as well on an hourly basis.

1 hour ago, BritManToo said:

Setting someone up by losing yourself $10,000 of drugs seems a little bit excessive. (MDMA $40/gm x 250)

Would point out 250gm is 4,000 doses ........ maximum safe clinical dose = 150mg.

If I were setting someone up, I'd have just posted $100 worth.

You have quite a knowledge about this stuff😅

• Thanks 1

Not very smart leaving the other 4 box's from previous shipments lying around, if thats correct would they be able to detect what was in them box's? Get the drug K9 in 

• Like 1

For those who started on computers around the years 77/80,
during our lessons, we only had one big computer for two students.
Our teacher was leading us from a huge computer that must have weighed 70 kgs.
Well, there was no internet, nor games, we learned, we worked.

• Confused 1

Is there some way a girl of 19 can be a teacher? If she has been in Thailand for 2 years and is now 21 it implies that she became a teacher when she was 19. I thought teachers needed degrees.

I wonder if she has a work permit to start her business and work as a teacher......and what is a teacher doing opening mail. And who is her boss.....presumably if she started the Hot in the Biscuit, she is her own boss. So is this a boss from her teaching job? Is her boss in jail as well? Did he work at the same school/cafe?

Something doesn't smell right. But poor girl, I would not like to be in her shoes right now. 

2 hours ago, HashBrownHarry said:

Just as well her eyes have been blurred out, very hard to recognize now - lol.

Especially since clicking on the link to the original Thaiger article shows the unaltered photo. 🙂

1 hour ago, BritManToo said:

Sex, drugs and rock 'n roll ..........

Pricing of drugs from Google, as I no longer use them, and when I did MDMA hadn't been invented.

invented in the early 1900's,

so you hadn't been invented !  🙂

5 hours ago, baansgr said:

My next load of crack cocaine I will have delivered to my house in someone else's name...if in the event it is detected I am innocent as wasn't my name on the package...life's not that simple...

The girl was 19 when she started teaching? If she knew about it, she's got a mental disorder. 

Wouldn't she send it to her school's address, even when she doesn't work there anymore?

The cops made a mistake not to wait for what will happen with the Party stuff. 
She didn't open it, but it seems that she knew of it.

Why did the cops not use technology and put a GPS tracker in it and a cam that starts filming when you open the package?

She was on Ko Phangan before, that's not really in her favor, and the real sender must have been somebody she knows. How else would the pills reach the right address?

Sorry to say that, but she's somehow involved in something so stupid when you live in LOS. 

Edited by teacherclaire

Unfortunate, but very idiotic to sign for & open a parcel that's not addressed to you,

especially if you have no idea what is inside - former boss or not.

She could have just rejected the parcel and refused to sign.

Very convenient that the BiB showed up right after - definitely more to this story.

Too lazy to scroll through five pages to see if anyone else pointed out that it doesn't say she has been a teacher for two years, only that she was a teacher and had been here for two years. After a brief perve (I mean look) on FB, she quit a watersports job in China in Sept. 2019, and was a teacher in China in March 2020. All very confusing. And yes, the coincidental name on IMDb is weird.

Is it possible to set up a GoFundMe under false pretenses and just collect cash? I might try that, the way this economy is headed.