With time running out, Trump to go on offensive at debate in bid to catch Biden

4 hours ago, pegman said:

Trump was very low energy. . Stick a fork in him, he's done.

The usual comedown effect after taking drugs.

(I mean the drugs he took because of covid-19)

Edited by candide
  • Like 1
  • Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Most know this Hunter email scandal is bogus.  Only Trump's hard core supporters believe in it.  He'll do himself no good attacking in this manner.  For the majority, it will just make him look more s

The 60 minutes interview that Trump just released made him look pretty bad.  He still seems a bit shocked when people don't suck up to him like Fox News and his inner circle.   Hopefully he'

Any sane person watching that debate would not vote for Biden.  Pity him, yes.  Vote for him?  No.

Posted Images

45 minutes ago, Phoenix Rising said:

Dark times, indeed. People, with a few notable exceptions like yourself of course, are mindless drones and soon macho men will be played by women!

Now, if they even outlaw hyperbole you'll be in real trouble...:coffee1:

Thank you...... i think   haha.    If you do indeed understand where i am coming from then i take comfort that someone gets my "exaggerations" .   

I am pretty sure that many here just wonder what the hell i'm smoking.   As my good friend Bobby D. likes to say "its alright ma i'm only bleeding"

And if my thought-dreams could be seen
They'd probably put my head in a guillotine
But it's alright, Ma, it's life, and life only

5 hours ago, sucit said:

If you can't just look at Trump and Biden on tv and tell which one is healthier and more coherent, you have much bigger problems than being dead wrong in a public forum. 

It's an anonymous poster against 7 gerontologists. Hmmm...

32 minutes ago, AndyFoxy said:

President Trump made Joe look like the fool he is.

When Joe Biden becomes President and Trump is marched to prison, we will all see who the fool is.

• Like 1

Christmas is coming early this year. I plan to spend Nov 4th replaying videos of progressives with multi colored hair, melting down and screaming at cameras. ho ho ho!

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
9 minutes ago, canuckamuck said:

Christmas is coming early this year. I plan to spend Nov 4th replaying videos of progressives with multi colored hair, melting down and screaming at cameras. ho ho ho!

I look forward to joining you.

Don’t go wandering off will you.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
19 minutes ago, canuckamuck said:

Orange hair, orange complexion, melting down and screaming at people. Deja vu.

• Haha 1

My favorite part of the debate was how Trump responded to criticism of his policy of forcibly separating children from their parents and how 545 of those children still haven't been reconnected to their parents.

“They are so well taken care of,” Trump said of the children, some as young as 4 months old, whom his Customs and Border Protection agents ripped from their mothers and fathers before deporting the parents. “They’re in facilities that were so clean.”

https://slate.com/news-and-politics/2020/10/family-separation-trump-debate.html

What makes it even better is that his administration argued in court that they weren't responsible for providing the children dry clothing, toothbrushes, soap, towels, or sleep.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
57 minutes ago, placeholder said:

My favorite part of the debate was how Trump responded to criticism of his policy of forcibly separating children from their parents and how 545 of those children still haven't been reconnected to their parents.

“They are so well taken care of,” Trump said of the children, some as young as 4 months old, whom his Customs and Border Protection agents ripped from their mothers and fathers before deporting the parents. “They’re in facilities that were so clean.”

https://slate.com/news-and-politics/2020/10/family-separation-trump-debate.html

What makes it even better is that his administration argued in court that they weren't responsible for providing the children dry clothing, toothbrushes, soap, towels, or sleep.

Who built the cages?

• Like 2