Jump to content

With time running out, Trump to go on offensive at debate in bid to catch Biden


Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Morch said:

 

But doubtful this point will get much traction among Trump supporters. In this, he played it well - got it out early, set the narrative and moved on.

Doesn't matter, his hardcore base wouldn't care anyway.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Most know this Hunter email scandal is bogus.  Only Trump's hard core supporters believe in it.  He'll do himself no good attacking in this manner.  For the majority, it will just make him look more s

The 60 minutes interview that Trump just released made him look pretty bad.  He still seems a bit shocked when people don't suck up to him like Fox News and his inner circle.   Hopefully he'

Any sane person watching that debate would not vote for Biden.  Pity him, yes.  Vote for him?  No.

Posted Images

1 hour ago, spidermike007 said:

If that was what Trump's offense looked like, could you imagine what his defense looks like? A football team could score 80 points off of him. In a tennis match, the score would have been Biden by 6-0, 6-1, 6-0. Game, set, match. He was trounced. His last remaining hope is lost. I hear even the White House is preparing for a loss. 

 

See ya Don. Start packing. You will be relegated to the dustbin of history as the 44th worst ever. Take your pick. You were slightly better than either Johnson or Buchanan. And that is not saying much. 

You are right of course, but the problem is Biden will arguably be much worse. 

 

To me, this race is like trying to pick a marathon runner to run a race for you, and having to choose between a guy with no legs and a guy in a wheelchair. I have no idea why so many are excited about choosing one or the other. Either choice should frighten the hell out of everyone. What is more frightening is to think the voters actually chose these two supposedly qualified candidates. 

Edited by sucit
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, sucit said:

You are right of course, but the problem is Biden will arguably be much worse. 

 

To me, this race is like trying to pick a marathon runner to run a race for you, and having to choose between a guy with no legs and a guy in a wheelchair. I have no idea why so many are excited about choosing one or the other. Either choice should frighten the hell out of everyone. What is more frightening is to think the voters actually chose these two supposedly qualified candidates. 

And why would Biden be worse?

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, BritManToo said:

Candidates are chosen by the wealthy elite .......... not by the electorate.

Elections are a sham between two elitist sock puppets (same hands running them), in an attempt to placate the proletariat.

Yes, of course. It is one of the eternal questions because the American people do have the power, but they just do not have the brains yet to see through all the lies

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, stevenl said:

And why would Biden be worse?

Well, for starters, the US is 27 trillion in debt and Biden wants to spend much more than Trump. 

 

You are asking the wrong question though. Why would Biden be better is the question? Do you like US foreign policy? Biden will no doubt bow to his masters as he has in the past and be much more hawkish on what is already a wasteful and destructive foreign policy. 

 

It might also be interesting to add that I lean way left, so I don't consider these assertions particularly biased based on party affiliations. 

 

Every voter in the US needs to ask themselves, in a perfect world anyway, why on earth is the media so favorable to Biden? Because that is definitely one of the few things Trump has stated correctly.

  • Thanks 2
  • Sad 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, sucit said:

Every voter in the US needs to ask themselves, in a perfect world anyway, why on earth is the media so favorable to Biden? Because that is definitely one of the few things Trump has stated correctly.

Because Biden gives them way less ammunition. Trump constantly tries to make cheap fake ammunition to shoot Biden with but he usually ends up shooting himself in the foot. A fool.

 

They should take away Trump's 2nd Amendment rights for his own sake.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Berkshire said:

Whoever wins sure as heck will have a huge ramification on the country.  It's about climate change denial, choosing oil and coal over the environment, ........

You're wrong, it's about a globalist one world authoritarian government and the speed it can be achieved.

With Trump the change will be slower (as he needs to pretend he isn't a globalist).

With Hilary/Biden it will be quicker as they're more open about their aims.

 

None of them care about climate change (real or not), or the workers (people to be used and discarded)

Trump certainly isn't racist, he married an Eastern European and all his kids appear to have married Jews and I really can't see white supremacists being OK with that.

Edited by BritManToo
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, BritManToo said:

Trump certainly isn't racist, he married an Eastern European and all his kids appear to have married Jews and I really can't see white supremacists being OK with that.

Some accuse Trump supporters of being racist despite those living in LOS having in many cases married Thais.

  • Like 1
  • Sad 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Some accuse Trump supporters of being racist despite those living in LOS having in many cases married Thais.

You're joking right? Have you considered that they might be racist against black people but not Southeast Asians?

  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, BritManToo said:

You're wrong, it's about a globalist one world authoritarian government and the speed it can be achieved.

With Trump the change will be slower (as he needs to pretend he isn't a globalist).

With Hilary/Biden it will be quicker as they're more open about their aims.

 

None of them care about climate change (real or not), or the workers (people to be used and discarded)

Trump certainly isn't racist, he married an Eastern European and all his kids appear to have married Jews and I really can't see white supremacists being OK with that.

45 most definitely is a racist. His words and actions over decades proves that definitively. 

 

Quote

 

An Oral History of Trump’s Bigotry

His racism and intolerance have always been in evidence; only slowly did he begin to understand how to use them to his advantage.

 

https://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2019/06/trump-racism-comments/588067/

 

 

Edited by Jingthing
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Jingthing said:

You're joking right? Have you considered that they might be racist against black people but not Southeast Asians?

I don't think you understand the definition of racism. 

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Jingthing said:

You're joking right? Have you considered that they might be racist against black people but not Southeast Asians?

Seems unlikely.

Can't see white supremacists loving Mexicans, which are almost the same skin colour as Asians.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...