With time running out, Trump to go on offensive at debate in bid to catch Biden

17 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Yes, but it's mostly a cult of personality political movement. So ideology is not a priority. Belief and loyalty to dear leader is what matters. Of course it's very hard for anyone not in that group to fathom what those people can possibly see to admire about him. He's clearly the worst president in American history and a horrible human being as well. 

There was a worse one recently -  Baby Bush. Fact please not personal opinions. Dealing with 9/11, the Iraq war etc 

I remember vividly you saying 4 years ago that there was no way Trump could win. You are rather biased. 

Edited by Neeranam
  • Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Most know this Hunter email scandal is bogus.  Only Trump's hard core supporters believe in it.  He'll do himself no good attacking in this manner.  For the majority, it will just make him look more s

The 60 minutes interview that Trump just released made him look pretty bad.  He still seems a bit shocked when people don't suck up to him like Fox News and his inner circle.   Hopefully he'

Any sane person watching that debate would not vote for Biden.  Pity him, yes.  Vote for him?  No.

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

Why do you think so many blacks and Latinos voted for Trump in the last election? 

Is that your alternative facts. 

2016 election - 29% Latino Trump, 65% Latino Hillary, 71% Obama (2012)

- 8% blacks Trump, 88% blacks Hillary, 93% Obama (2012)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

A post and replies has been removed:

14) You will not post any copyrighted material except as fair use laws apply (as in the case of news articles). Please only post a link, the headline and the first three sentences.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Fat is a type of crazy said:

But once in power, the establishment got behind Trump, and he has filled up the swamp to breaking point. 

Hope Biden will be different. His tax and other policies indicate he is. 

I gave up thinking any of them would be different after Obama let everyone down.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Eric Loh said:

Alternative facts?

Edited by Neeranam
2 hours ago, sucit said:

Well, for starters, the US is 27 trillion in debt and Biden wants to spend much more than Trump. 

You are asking the wrong question though. Why would Biden be better is the question? Do you like US foreign policy? Biden will no doubt bow to his masters as he has in the past and be much more hawkish on what is already a wasteful and destructive foreign policy. 

It might also be interesting to add that I lean way left, so I don't consider these assertions particularly biased based on party affiliations. 

Every voter in the US needs to ask themselves, in a perfect world anyway, why on earth is the media so favorable to Biden? Because that is definitely one of the few things Trump has stated correctly.

"Well, for starters, the US is 27 trillion in debt and Biden wants to spend much more than Trump."

If you track the deficit, the health of the economy, and who has been in the White House since 1992 you'll find that Democratic Presidents run the deficit up when the economy is bad and down when the economy is good.  Republican Presidents run the deficit up with the economy is good or bad.  Trump definitely followed that pattern.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
6 minutes ago, Eric Loh said:

I call millions of people a lot, especially if the person they vote for is racist :cheesy:

6 minutes ago, Eric Loh said:

I call that grasping for straw 😂

FCX, I asked a simple question -  "why do you think so many blacks and Latinos voted for a racist guy?". Are you really saying that there wasn't a large number? at least 5 million according to my arithmetic. I wouldn't expect 1 to vote for a racist -  do you think they maybe know something you don't?

Edited by Neeranam
my dslexsia is playing up
  • Like 1