With time running out, Trump to go on offensive at debate in bid to catch Biden

webfact

6 minutes ago, placeholder said:

Sure you did. And I alway believe the claims of an anonymous poster on the internet. 

Especially when he contradicts the experts:

The Pauses and Phrasing Technique

This one relies on the same principle as the reduced rate technique: buying your brain more time to speak more fluently.

To do it, add more pauses into your speech in reasonable, natural places than normal.

It’ll take some of the mental workload off your brain, freeing it up for more fluent speech.

https://slpstephen.com/blogs/news/the-complete-list-of-stuttering-treatment-techniques#:~:text=The Pauses and Phrasing Technique,reasonable%2C natural places than normal.

Nor this one:

https://www.stutteringhelp.org/sites/default/files/Migrate/book0012_11th_ed.pdf

Don't care what you believe, I was sharing that's all.

joe is old and slow which is why he has that glazed, where am I, please help me look on his face. He has no business running for president.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Jeffr2 said:

Like listening to fingernails scratching a blackboard.  Amazing he can tell so many lies and keep a straight face.  If this is what tonight may look like, I'll pass.

To quote George Costanza - "It's not a lie...if you believe it."

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, EVENKEEL said:

joe is old and slow which is why he has that glazed, where am I, please help me look on his face. He has no business running for president.

And yet he will win comfortably.

So what does that say about his opponent ?

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, EVENKEEL said:

Joe Biden is an American, he has every business running for President.

Away with you and your habitual agism. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, EVENKEEL said:

Agreed.  But neither does Trump.  He's already proven he's not fit for the job. 

Loved Joe's comment:

He should have been, instead of in a sand trap at his golf course, he should have been negotiating with Nancy Pelosi and the rest of the Democrats and Republicans about what to do about the acts they were passing for billions to make sure people have the capacity.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Jeffr2 said:

Agreed.  But neither does Trump.  He's already proven he's not fit for the job. 

Loved Joe's comment:

He should have been, instead of in a sand trap at his golf course, he should have been negotiating with Nancy Pelosi and the rest of the Democrats and Republicans about what to do about the acts they were passing for billions to make sure people have the capacity.

Agreed, neither should be there. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, placeholder said:

We await your detailed criticism of Trump with interest.

But, that's what we're offered and should we be left with joe, wait and see how his policies will change to placate the very far left. It will be interesting to hear how joe might spin his policy changes.

• Confused 2
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, TopDeadSenter said:

At what point do people say hang on a minute, I have been wrong about literally everything since 2016, is it time to quit watching CNN and MSNBC?

During these troubled times I quite like to watch CNN before breakfast. Every day should start with a good laugh.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Fat is a type of crazy said:

Joe Biden's long career and eight years in office without achieving these things

Senator is a cushy job and not really conducive to getting things done.  As Stacey Abrams put it, she wants to be in an administrative position because she wants to do things, whereas as a member of  legislature, well, look at what a pig's breakfast US Congress has been these past years.

Vice-President is somewhat of a joke.  I learned in grade school the veep is there for only two things: to replace the president if need be, and to break a deadlock in Congress.  That's it.  They might do things like goodwill trips around or out of the country, or have a pet project or 2: e.g. VP Gore pushed through a telecommunications act to develop internet infrastructure.  Biden and Obama seemed somewhat close, which is not the norm.  There have been some infamous animosities. Kennedy and Johnson were barely on speaking terms, or so it was said, and when LBJ inherited the Vietnam War he had absolutely no idea what sort of play JFK was pursuing. 

Oh yeah, the joke:

Q; What does the vice-president do?

A: nothing

So when asking Biden what he accomplished as vp, the answer is nothing, because that's his job.  In fact, Obama's guys would occasionally tell Uncle Joe to be less visible because they didn't want The Boss to be upstaged.

9 minutes ago, bendejo said:

Are you implying he actually has another mode?  You're going to have to post some pretty convincing links to back up that one!  :clap2:

He plays a lot of golf, and cheats at it. Will that do?