With time running out, Trump to go on offensive at debate in bid to catch Biden

6 minutes ago, placeholder said:

Sure you did. And I alway believe the claims of an anonymous poster on the internet. 

Especially when he contradicts the experts:

The Pauses and Phrasing Technique

This one relies on the same principle as the reduced rate technique: buying your brain more time to speak more fluently.

To do it, add more pauses into your speech in reasonable, natural places than normal.

It’ll take some of the mental workload off your brain, freeing it up for more fluent speech.

https://slpstephen.com/blogs/news/the-complete-list-of-stuttering-treatment-techniques#:~:text=The Pauses and Phrasing Technique,reasonable%2C natural places than normal.

Nor this one:

https://www.stutteringhelp.org/sites/default/files/Migrate/book0012_11th_ed.pdf

Don't care what you believe, I was sharing that's all.

joe is old and slow which is why he has that glazed, where am I, please help me look on his face. He has no business running for president.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2
  • Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Most know this Hunter email scandal is bogus.  Only Trump's hard core supporters believe in it.  He'll do himself no good attacking in this manner.  For the majority, it will just make him look more s

The 60 minutes interview that Trump just released made him look pretty bad.  He still seems a bit shocked when people don't suck up to him like Fox News and his inner circle.   Hopefully he'

Any sane person watching that debate would not vote for Biden.  Pity him, yes.  Vote for him?  No.

Posted Images

3 hours ago, Jeffr2 said:

Like listening to fingernails scratching a blackboard.  Amazing he can tell so many lies and keep a straight face.  If this is what tonight may look like, I'll pass.

To quote George Costanza - "It's not a lie...if you believe it."

• Like 2
8 minutes ago, EVENKEEL said:

joe is old and slow which is why he has that glazed, where am I, please help me look on his face. He has no business running for president.

And yet he will win comfortably.

So what does that say about his opponent ?

• Like 2
11 minutes ago, EVENKEEL said:

Joe Biden is an American, he has every business running for President.

Away with you and your habitual agism. 

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, EVENKEEL said:

Agreed.  But neither does Trump.  He's already proven he's not fit for the job. 

Loved Joe's comment:

He should have been, instead of in a sand trap at his golf course, he should have been negotiating with Nancy Pelosi and the rest of the Democrats and Republicans about what to do about the acts they were passing for billions to make sure people have the capacity.

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, Jeffr2 said:

Agreed.  But neither does Trump.  He's already proven he's not fit for the job. 

Loved Joe's comment:

He should have been, instead of in a sand trap at his golf course, he should have been negotiating with Nancy Pelosi and the rest of the Democrats and Republicans about what to do about the acts they were passing for billions to make sure people have the capacity.

Agreed, neither should be there. 

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, EVENKEEL said:

Agreed, neither should be there. 

Yes. Had the Dems put up a decent candidate at the primaries, the polls would be showing a double digit lead for the Dem candidate, instead of something within the margin of error.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1