With time running out, Trump to go on offensive at debate in bid to catch Biden

20 minutes ago, Lacessit said:
30 minutes ago, bendejo said:

Are you implying he actually has another mode?  You're going to have to post some pretty convincing links to back up that one!  :clap2:

He plays a lot of golf, and cheats at it. Will that do?

Ok.

And then there's partying with Epstein mode.

I've seen clips of DT dancing on stage at his rallies.  Do they put dollar bills in his waistband?  That's a lot of circumference!

• Haha 2
  • Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Most know this Hunter email scandal is bogus.  Only Trump's hard core supporters believe in it.  He'll do himself no good attacking in this manner.  For the majority, it will just make him look more s

The 60 minutes interview that Trump just released made him look pretty bad.  He still seems a bit shocked when people don't suck up to him like Fox News and his inner circle.   Hopefully he'

Any sane person watching that debate would not vote for Biden.  Pity him, yes.  Vote for him?  No.

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, bendejo said:

Ok.

And then there's partying with Epstein mode.

I've seen clips of DT dancing on stage at his rallies.  Do they put dollar bills in his waistband?  That's a lot of circumference!

Please, spare me the mental image. At least when Sharapova said she played at Roland Garros like a cow on roller skates, I could focus on something attractive.

• Haha 1
50 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Yes. Had the Dems put up a decent candidate at the primaries, the polls would be showing a double digit lead for the Dem candidate, instead of something within the margin of error.

Both the Democrats and the Republicans each have a base support of approximately 40% of the vote, that is 40% who will always vote Democrat and 40 % who will always vote Republican.

Around 5% of voters always return an uncommitted response to questioning their voter intention, and likely don’t always vote.

In any election the result is therefore decided by the 15% swing voters.

Biden has a 10% lead, the absolute best he could achieve is around 15%, we’ll find out on the day.

Nothing Trump has said or done during his campaign suggests he is even aware that he needs to appeal to the swing voters.

Again, we’ll find out on the day.

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, Isaan sailor said:

I just hope both candidates had a drug test and got checked for wires, earpieces, contacts, etc.  Make it fair.

Trump is full of drugs, so apparently no check.

• Like 2