With time running out, Trump to go on offensive at debate in bid to catch Biden

webfact

One way to analyze this choice is look at what investment experts are forecasting. It is almost unanimous for example, a Biden victory will be highly positive for precious metals. Precious metals being positive is essentially a sign of America's downfall. 

Having said that, according to experts, a Trump reelection is positive for precious metals as well, just not nearly as much. 

What this all tells you is both of them are basically the same, yet one will be far worse for the country than the other. People can't see this because their eyes are so fogged by emotion and hatred, but hey that is what the expert analysis says at this point: Trump bad; Biden worse. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

19 hours ago, sucit said:

One way to analyze this choice is look at what investment experts are forecasting. It is almost unanimous for example, a Biden victory will be highly positive for precious metals. Precious metals being positive is essentially a sign of America's downfall. 

Having said that, according to experts, a Trump reelection is positive for precious metals as well, just not nearly as much. 

What this all tells you is both of them are basically the same, yet one will be far worse for the country than the other. People can't see this because their eyes are so fogged by emotion and hatred, but hey that is what the expert analysis says at this point: Trump bad; Biden worse. 

First off, the same was predicted for the gold price if Obama won in 2012. How did that work out? Let me give you a hint: badly.

Lots of players in the gold market are motivated by fears of hyperinflation which they've been predicting ever since Nixon finally cut all ties to the gold standard. But especially since the 2013 Budget stimulus and QE. And how have their predictions panned out? Badly. As a long-term investment, gold has been a bust. Which means as a leading indicator of economic growth or decline, it's worthless.

56 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

So now the full footage has been broadcast, inclusive of the footage the WH edited out of Trump whining.

And of course getting up and walking out because he doesn’t like being asked questions he has I answer for.

But doubtful this point will get much traction among Trump supporters. In this, he played it well - got it out early, set the narrative and moved on.

• Like 1

On 10/23/2020 at 5:24 AM, Fat is a type of crazy said:

Biden was once a great debater so hopefully he can pull out a good one. I'm sure he's got a few good zingers ready to go.

I agree that he was once a good politician, sadly for the Democrats, no more. no idea why they would nominate a candidate this old and, anyone? 

• Thanks 1

If that was what Trump's offense looked like, could you imagine what his defense looks like? A football team could score 80 points off of him. In a tennis match, the score would have been Biden by 6-0, 6-1, 6-0. Game, set, match. He was trounced. His last remaining hope is lost. I hear even the White House is preparing for a loss. 

See ya Don. Start packing. You will be relegated to the dustbin of history as the 44th worst ever. Take your pick. You were slightly better than either Johnson or Buchanan. And that is not saying much. 

Edited by spidermike007

1 minute ago, spidermike007 said:

If that was what Trump's offense looked like, could you imaging what his defense looks like? A football team could score 80 points off of him. He was trounced. His last remaining hope is lost. I hear even the White House is preparing for a loss. 

See ya Don. Start packing. You will be relegated to the dustbin of history as the 44th worst ever. Take your pick. You were slightly better than either Johnson or Buchanan. And that is not saying much. 

Do you think either of the Bushes were better?

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

Do you think either of the Bushes were better?

Absolutely. Especially Sr. He was smart. Jr. was not. But he was an elegant statesman compared to the lying, deflecting, incompetent, "I can't negotiate my way out of a paper bag" Donny boy. He is worse than Hoover. Worse than Harrison. Worse than Pierce or Harding. He is right at the bottom. History will bear that out, once he is ingloriously ushered out of the White House, possibly in handcuffs by US Marshalls, if he resists. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, spidermike007 said:

Absolutely. Especially Sr. He was smart. Jr. was not. But he was an elegant statesman compared to the lying, deflecting, incompetent, "I can't negotiate my way out of a paper bag" Donny boy. He is worse than Hoover. Worse than Harrison. Worse than Pierce or Harding. He is right at the bottom. History will bear that out, once he is ingloriously ushered out of the White House, possibly in handcuffs by US Marshalls, if he resists. 

I would agree that senior was better but definitely not junior.

On 10/23/2020 at 4:47 AM, webfact said:

Trump is expected to return to a line of attack that surfaced in the first debate, accusing Biden and his son Hunter of unethical practices in China and Ukraine. No evidence has been verified to support the corruption allegations by Trump and his aides, and Biden in the first debate called them false and discredited.

I expect the evidence to come out very shortly.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Morch said:

But doubtful this point will get much traction among Trump supporters. In this, he played it well - got it out early, set the narrative and moved on.

Doesn't matter, his hardcore base wouldn't care anyway.

1 hour ago, spidermike007 said:

If that was what Trump's offense looked like, could you imagine what his defense looks like? A football team could score 80 points off of him. In a tennis match, the score would have been Biden by 6-0, 6-1, 6-0. Game, set, match. He was trounced. His last remaining hope is lost. I hear even the White House is preparing for a loss. 

You are right of course, but the problem is Biden will arguably be much worse. 

To me, this race is like trying to pick a marathon runner to run a race for you, and having to choose between a guy with no legs and a guy in a wheelchair. I have no idea why so many are excited about choosing one or the other. Either choice should frighten the hell out of everyone. What is more frightening is to think the voters actually chose these two supposedly qualified candidates. 

Edited by sucit
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, sucit said:

You are right of course, but the problem is Biden will arguably be much worse. 

To me, this race is like trying to pick a marathon runner to run a race for you, and having to choose between a guy with no legs and a guy in a wheelchair. I have no idea why so many are excited about choosing one or the other. Either choice should frighten the hell out of everyone. What is more frightening is to think the voters actually chose these two supposedly qualified candidates. 

And why would Biden be worse?

• Like 1

Just now, BritManToo said:

Candidates are chosen by the wealthy elite .......... not by the electorate.

Elections are a sham between two elitist sock puppets (same hands running them), in an attempt to placate the proletariat.

Yes, of course. It is one of the eternal questions because the American people do have the power, but they just do not have the brains yet to see through all the lies

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, stevenl said:

And why would Biden be worse?

Well, for starters, the US is 27 trillion in debt and Biden wants to spend much more than Trump. 

You are asking the wrong question though. Why would Biden be better is the question? Do you like US foreign policy? Biden will no doubt bow to his masters as he has in the past and be much more hawkish on what is already a wasteful and destructive foreign policy. 

It might also be interesting to add that I lean way left, so I don't consider these assertions particularly biased based on party affiliations. 

Every voter in the US needs to ask themselves, in a perfect world anyway, why on earth is the media so favorable to Biden? Because that is definitely one of the few things Trump has stated correctly.

• Sad 2
  • Thanks 2

12 minutes ago, sucit said:

Every voter in the US needs to ask themselves, in a perfect world anyway, why on earth is the media so favorable to Biden? Because that is definitely one of the few things Trump has stated correctly.

Because Biden gives them way less ammunition. Trump constantly tries to make cheap fake ammunition to shoot Biden with but he usually ends up shooting himself in the foot. A fool.

They should take away Trump's 2nd Amendment rights for his own sake.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

22 minutes ago, Berkshire said:

Whoever wins sure as heck will have a huge ramification on the country.  It's about climate change denial, choosing oil and coal over the environment, ........

You're wrong, it's about a globalist one world authoritarian government and the speed it can be achieved.

With Trump the change will be slower (as he needs to pretend he isn't a globalist).

With Hilary/Biden it will be quicker as they're more open about their aims.

None of them care about climate change (real or not), or the workers (people to be used and discarded)

Trump certainly isn't racist, he married an Eastern European and all his kids appear to have married Jews and I really can't see white supremacists being OK with that.

Edited by BritManToo
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, BritManToo said:

Trump certainly isn't racist, he married an Eastern European and all his kids appear to have married Jews and I really can't see white supremacists being OK with that.

Some accuse Trump supporters of being racist despite those living in LOS having in many cases married Thais.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

9 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Some accuse Trump supporters of being racist despite those living in LOS having in many cases married Thais.

You're joking right? Have you considered that they might be racist against black people but not Southeast Asians?

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, BritManToo said:

You're wrong, it's about a globalist one world authoritarian government and the speed it can be achieved.

With Trump the change will be slower (as he needs to pretend he isn't a globalist).

With Hilary/Biden it will be quicker as they're more open about their aims.

None of them care about climate change (real or not), or the workers (people to be used and discarded)

45 most definitely is a racist. His words and actions over decades proves that definitively. 

An Oral History of Trump’s Bigotry

His racism and intolerance have always been in evidence; only slowly did he begin to understand how to use them to his advantage.

https://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2019/06/trump-racism-comments/588067/

Edited by Jingthing
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1