Tourism minister tells the Chinese: Come to Thailand, STV is not group tours

webfact

12 minutes ago, AlfHuy said:

next year, bring a certified copy of the copy who before was a copy of the copy you made from the original, which was also a copy.

Sign on both sides, stamp it and make a copy.

Don't forget, blue ink only.

Make sure it is a "BIC" pen, otherwise the ink won't be recognised as a true signature on your copy.

Capitche?

I did prepare exactly that once, but still got denied, since my grandmother's signature was missing on all documents. 

• Haha 2

It appears as the authorities are dancing like a cat on a hot tin roof.

With so much Chaotic energy around the globe , that after some thoughtful consideration,

can only be described as “ Bat sh!t crazy “ no one is immune. 
One of the problems with pathological lying, is, it difficult to remember what lie you told who , when and where.

from my balcony I feel like the world is going from a 6 lane express way, to a 2 lane side road. Serious choke point.

it is however, a great time to negotiate on just about anything...........Ah sweet Karma.

Quite a time to be alive.
I’ll go ahead an pray for reconciliation.

And a free everything, under natural Constitutional  law, punt the Admiralty Law BS.

In conclusion, there is a nasty rumor of a 2nd lock down. This is where the gloves come off and sovereigns fly their true flag. We will no more on Nov 4th.

Get your popcorn ????????????????????????????l

Pray for our Australian brothers and sisters, they need our help at the moment.☮️

• Like 1

I have stopped saying anything more. 
Since I have been a member in March, I have seen a right Mish Mash of Government thinking and decision making, that is just like a small family business having problems with feudal family members and bickering. It is just beyond belief and any sensible rationale thinking to make all these claims and put in all these stringent measures in place. Plus, thinking people will come.. 
I am completely lost for words, and I seriously wonder how the country has got to where it is today !

• Like 2

Yes Sir

And even without COVID with your gov at the wheel losses will be huge due to key factors. CHINESE are a waste of space. And Thais want white tourists. Which you don't want. You will be history next election anyway. By then Thailand will be destroyed.

9 hours ago, webfact said:

Pipat Ratchakitprakarn said he may need to have a word with the Chinese authorities

Have a word .! Who does he think he is ? Arfur Daley .. 

Addressing the Chinese he said: "There's no problem  - come to Thailand. We know you want to!"

max out on the seafood buffets .? and we are ramping up production of our new super mega shrimp to cater for your every stampede .. 

He told Daily News that lots of Chinese would like to come to Thailand but many were just waiting to see how arrangements for the first visitors - who arrived on Tuesday in Bangkok - panned out.

He described this group as being "ambassadors" leading the way for others to follow

Please stop it .. you've dug a deep enough hole for yourselves with that one already .. 

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Pancho said:

It appears as the authorities are dancing like a cat on a hot tin roof.

With so much Chaotic energy around the globe , that after some thoughtful consideration,

can only be described as “ Bat sh!t crazy “ no one is immune. 
One of the problems with pathological lying, is, it difficult to remember what lie you told who , when and where.

from my balcony I feel like the world is going from a 6 lane express way, to a 2 lane side road. Serious choke point.

it is however, a great time to negotiate on just about anything...........Ah sweet Karma.

Quite a time to be alive.
I’ll go ahead an pray for reconciliation.

And a free everything, under natural Constitutional  law, punt the Admiralty Law BS.

In conclusion, there is a nasty rumor of a 2nd lock down. This is where the gloves come off and sovereigns fly their true flag. We will no more on Nov 4th.

Get your popcorn ????????????????????????????l

Pray for our Australian brothers and sisters, they need our help at the moment.☮️

State of Origin on Nov 4th . Thats far more important than any of this other <deleted> that we as expats have no control over. From my view in the countryside its a 2 lane road and all the locals are happy and busy working . Where do you get the idea of a second lockdown from ? And praying wont do you any good ...... you might as well talk to a rock !!!!....    Aussies are resilient btw.

The simple truth is that only a small fraction of potential tourists - Chinese or otherwise - can afford this kind of "tourism" with regards to both money and time (in quarantine) spent.

Most Chinese previously came for about a week? Now it's two weeks in Thai quarantine and another two weeks in quarantine when returning to China. A lost month, in a nutshell.

So what is the cost for this STV,  and is it available for Canadians who want to come to Thailand this 

Winter?   If I get the rest of the paperwork in order, will Air Canada connect with

Thai air somewhere, or fly directly to BKK?  I understand that Air Canada was offering covid medical 

insurance, not sure if it only covered the flight and a few days, but, If I were to come in January, I am

hoping that the Thai TAT and government have gotten their acts together enough that

they are thinking of the World and not just their neighbour China,  for some long term Winter

tourists who are going to be there for 90 days or more.

Geezer