White House releases raw footage of Trump's '60 Minutes' interview

webfact

1 hour ago, TopDeadSenter said:

You have been told already and repeatedly the state security, justice and intelligence agencies have confirmed the emails/laptop sage is NOT Russian disinformation. Calling the Biden laptop story Russian disinformation against the credible and definitive statements by the top agencies is literally a conspiracy theory - normally against forum rules. Yet you still repeat this untruth often and unchallenged. Interesting.

No over here in the states it’s beeing reported as a russan disinformation ploy that’s whats The msm is saying .I prefer news sources they face back lash when they get it wrong it’s a set up and it’s not working this time

• Like 1

7 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

It's a shame that he hasn't had his own recordings of every interview since announcing his candidacy to stop the carefully edited versions that always show him in the worst possible light.

It took him a while, but he got there in the end.

If only we could have seen "The Presidents Cut" of The Helsinki Press Conference in 2018 where Putin kneels in front of Trump and swears undying allegiance to his Apricot Emperor. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, TopDeadSenter said:

You have been told already and repeatedly the state security, justice and intelligence agencies have confirmed the emails/laptop sage is NOT Russian disinformation. Calling the Biden laptop story Russian disinformation against the credible and definitive statements by the top agencies is literally a conspiracy theory - normally against forum rules. Yet you still repeat this untruth often and unchallenged. Interesting.

So...they are credible, definitive and top intelligence agencies when it is about a laptop that can help POTUS smear a political candidates son but not when it is a press conference in Helsinki in 2018 and POTUS is standing next to Vladimir Putin whimpering like a neutered dog...thank you for the clarification

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mr mr said:

and what about the year and a half leading up to that? 

What about it - Comey's letter had a major impact, got trump over the line, claimed a number of polling organisations failed to do sufficient follow up after the letter was released.

https://www.vox.com/the-big-idea/2017/1/11/14215930/comey-email-election-clinton-campaign

Just now, Grumpy one said:

What if he is confronted with truth and reality ?  :whistling:

You mean like the Dems and their phoney impeachment?  I think Biden will win because of Covid and it's effect on the economy - but, it's only 70/30, we will know soon enough.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Jingthing said:

Funny that you say that. He's made it clear that he's not voting for 45 but it might help propel Biden into a landslide if he explicitly endorsed Biden. 

Don't know that such a hypothetical endorsement would do more hard than good. Would certainly put off some voters.

12 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

How was Hillary Vs Trump before the election?

I was watching a story how a lot of the polling companies accepted they made methodology  mistakes last time and have adjusted there polling methods to take this into account. Therefore the poll results should be  much more accurate.

I am so sorry that you and others will be disappointed but you have till January to see him retweet  dodgy conspiracy theories and be a general tool. 

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

How was Hillary Vs Trump before the election?

About a 3% lead to Clinton, 1/5th of the lead Biden has and with the limits of the statistical uncertainty for the polls.

Biden’s lead is well beyond the statistical uncertainty for the polls.

Hence Republicans resorting to gerrymandering and efforts to deny citizens their vote.

46 minutes ago, Silurian said:

You stated (incorrectly) that Donald was favored over Biden, I showed you otherwise statistically. Biden has higher favorability over Donald. This has nothing to do with Hillary. What is with the Hillary obsession?

She was the last globalist sock puppet to stand against Trump.

As far as I can see the general populations of western countries prefer nationalists to globalists.

And if you give them a choice of monoculturalism Vs multiculturalism they'll vote mono everytime.

No other race in the world wants or is subjected to their home countries cultures being destroyed, it's something white folk have forced on them by their own governments.

Edited by BritManToo
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

48 minutes ago, Fat is a type of crazy said:

I was watching a story how a lot of the polling companies accepted they made methodology  mistakes last time and have adjusted there polling methods to take this into account. Therefore the poll results should be  much more accurate.

I am so sorry that you and others will be disappointed but you have till January to see him retweet  dodgy conspiracy theories and be a general tool. 

Lets give Trump credit....he is not a general tool....many people are saying he is the biggest tool...a tool of the likes which we have never seen before...a big beautiful tool that people marvel over... single handily putting tools first and making tools great again...

• Haha 2