White House releases raw footage of Trump's '60 Minutes' interview

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A bully , a baby and an embarrassment to all fair minded people. How on earth can anybody still support this clown ?

if you cant take the heat, get out of the kitchen...and there goes Chef Trump out the door...

Same as most cults, they're brainwashed to think he can do or say no wrong.

Posted Images

19 hours ago, BritManToo said:

How I'll laugh if he wins ........ along with never letting you forget!

Me too... I don't like him and think Biden's a 'nicer' human but I loathe the self-righteous pc libs even more than I dislike Trump. I think Biden will win but it will be closer than the pc clowns lead us to believe.

• Like 1

A concern is that Biden's comments on the oil and gas industry shutting down could be another Hillary 'Shut The Coal Mines' moment. His fracking comment didn't go so well either.  Trump's good at getting people fired up about stuff like that.

I think the election is likely to be lost for Trump with all the voting so far but it could effect the senate.

Biden needs to get the message out that he is talking longer term and not short term without upsetting his left supporters who want real action on climate change. 

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, Fat is a type of crazy said:

A concern is that Biden's comments on the oil and gas industry shutting down could be another Hillary 'Shut The Coal Mines' moment. His fracking comment didn't go so well either.  Trump's good at getting people fired up about stuff like that.

I think the election is likely to be lost for Trump with all the voting so far but it could effect the senate.

Biden needs to get the message out that he is talking longer term and not short term without upsetting his left supporters who want real action on climate change. 

A bit of a blunder on Biden's part.  But, in PA, a majority are against coal mining.  A slim majority, but a majority.  And a majority are in favor of dealing with the climate crisis.  So it hit home with them.

• Like 1
19 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

A lame attempt to deflect even more heat generated by an interviewer, who was not tossing softballs at the emporer. He just continues violating established norms of decency, and will lost huuuugely. He loses more support by the day. 

There is an important thing to understand about the dynamics at play here. Every time the polls drop, those are HIS SUPPORTERS, who are defecting. That is all he has now. So many of his former supporters are put off by how unhinged, unstable, and disjointed he is. 

Pathetic. Time to grow up.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 3
44 minutes ago, simple1 said:

A constant manta, which ignores the impact of Comey's late stage letter.

and what about the year and a half leading up to that? 

Edited by mr mr
sp
  • Like 2
Just now, mr mr said:

and what bout the year and a half leading up to that? 

You mean Russian interference?  Trump's deal to build Moscow Towers and get a multi-million dollar payout?  Not sure what you're on about.

• Haha 1
20 minutes ago, Fat is a type of crazy said:

I think Trump's "we're learning to live with it" comment regarding Covid 19 will do far more damage with seniors who don't want to die of the virus.

• Like 1