Jump to content

White House releases raw footage of Trump's '60 Minutes' interview


Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, TopDeadSenter said:

You have been told already and repeatedly the state security, justice and intelligence agencies have confirmed the emails/laptop sage is NOT Russian disinformation. Calling the Biden laptop story Russian disinformation against the credible and definitive statements by the top agencies is literally a conspiracy theory - normally against forum rules. Yet you still repeat this untruth often and unchallenged. Interesting.

No over here in the states it’s beeing reported as a russan disinformation ploy that’s whats The msm is saying .I prefer news sources they face back lash when they get it wrong it’s a set up and it’s not working this time

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A bully , a baby and an embarrassment to all fair minded people. How on earth can anybody still support this clown ?

if you cant take the heat, get out of the kitchen...and there goes Chef Trump out the door...

Same as most cults, they're brainwashed to think he can do or say no wrong.

Posted Images

7 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

It's a shame that he hasn't had his own recordings of every interview since announcing his candidacy to stop the carefully edited versions that always show him in the worst possible light.

It took him a while, but he got there in the end.

If only we could have seen "The Presidents Cut" of The Helsinki Press Conference in 2018 where Putin kneels in front of Trump and swears undying allegiance to his Apricot Emperor. 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, TopDeadSenter said:

You have been told already and repeatedly the state security, justice and intelligence agencies have confirmed the emails/laptop sage is NOT Russian disinformation. Calling the Biden laptop story Russian disinformation against the credible and definitive statements by the top agencies is literally a conspiracy theory - normally against forum rules. Yet you still repeat this untruth often and unchallenged. Interesting.

So...they are credible, definitive and top intelligence agencies when it is about a laptop that can help POTUS smear a political candidates son but not when it is a press conference in Helsinki in 2018 and POTUS is standing next to Vladimir Putin whimpering like a neutered dog...thank you for the clarification

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, mr mr said:

and what about the year and a half leading up to that? 

 

 

 

What about it - Comey's letter had a major impact, got trump over the line, claimed a number of polling organisations failed to do sufficient follow up after the letter was released.

 

https://www.vox.com/the-big-idea/2017/1/11/14215930/comey-email-election-clinton-campaign

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Grumpy one said:

What if he is confronted with truth and reality ?  :whistling:

 

You mean like the Dems and their phoney impeachment?  I think Biden will win because of Covid and it's effect on the economy - but, it's only 70/30, we will know soon enough.

  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Jingthing said:

Funny that you say that. He's made it clear that he's not voting for 45 but it might help propel Biden into a landslide if he explicitly endorsed Biden. 

 

Don't know that such a hypothetical endorsement would do more hard than good. Would certainly put off some voters.

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Morch said:

 

Don't know that such a hypothetical endorsement would do more hard than good. Would certainly put off some voters.

I disagree. It would be for Republicans looking for permission to cross over. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Tie Dye Samurai said:

If only we could have seen "The Presidents Cut" of The Helsinki Press Conference in 2018 where Putin kneels in front of Trump and swears undying allegiance to his Apricot Emperor. 

I believe it was the other way around.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, BritManToo said:

Trumps bad, but Biden is worse (and his son).

Nobody votes for Trump because they want him for president, they just want his opposition less.

I disagree 1000000% 😇

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...