Scooter seat recovering

sexyman

Recently had the seat recovered on a Honda PCX. Behind "The Avenue" shopping centre on the road that comes down from Soi Bukhow. If coming down from Soi Bukhow there is a 7 11 on the right, just before the road bends left. The workshop is opposite there. Cost 800 baht.

And tell me about your plan for the cat after the seat sorted out...!? Because otherwise he will do it again...

Last few weeks I have a persistent one that has taken a liking to my seat, Forza large and comfy, only at night though (so I can't see which one it is to put him on wanted list)..., Now I put a bin bag on my seat at night, and can see all his fair and scratches on the bin liner in the morning...! ????, is it a criminal offence to dispatch a cat to cat heaven in this country... lol ????????...I know in the West I would do many years of hard labour for it...????

On 10/24/2020 at 1:22 PM, Agusts said:

And tell me about your plan for the cat after the seat sorted out...!? Because otherwise he will do it again...

Last few weeks I have a persistent one that has taken a liking to my seat, Forza large and comfy, only at night though (so I can't see which one it is to put him on wanted list)..., Now I put a bin bag on my seat at night, and can see all his fair and scratches on the bin liner in the morning...! ????, is it a criminal offence to dispatch a cat to cat heaven in this country... lol ????????...I know in the West I would do many years of hard labour for it...????

Call a road side food vendor, no doubt they could whip up a quick stir fry for you using the moggy

• Haha 1

I found the culprit, a middle age orange beauty,  should have guessed from bright fur she leaves behind, surprisingly it was lounging on her sofa early last night around 8pm, I chased her off a bit , not sure if that makes any difference, I need one if those nice electric shock devices they put around farms for cows, that would make her think twice....! lol  ????