marriage visa coming up but unwell

Hi i am sure Ubonjoe or someone who ha been through this will know ,in jan i have to renew my marriage visa ,firstly do i have to go a month early ie Dec,secondly i have done most  of the paperwork will need print out kor ror 22 and bank statements on the day ,i  was given a doctors letter from Chonburi hospital to say i am unwell ,will my son and wife,both who are swiched on be able to do it as i feel i may not be able to attend either the Amphur for printout or ban k or immigration. 

thanks for any info 

signed young man to grandad in 4 weeks

There is no minimum number of days to apply for  new extension other than the day it expires.

Your wife can request the print out of the Kor Ror 22 by showing her ID card, completing a form and paying the fee for it.

The bank letter and statement does not take long and you could leave as soon as the paperwork is signed.

You wife and son could do the application without you being present with proof you are unable to travel to do it.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

There is no minimum number of days to apply for  new extension other than the day it expires.

Your wife can request the print out of the Kor Ror 22 by showing her ID card, completing a form and paying the fee for it.

The bank letter and statement does not take long and you could leave as soon as the paperwork is signed.

You wife and son could do the application without you being present with proof you are unable to travel to do it.

Sorry so long getting back ,but what if i am not well enough to go to the bank ,my wife has all my pin nos etc for updating etc ,am in Pattaya.

20 minutes ago, ivor bigun said:

Sorry so long getting back ,but what if i am not well enough to go to the bank ,my wife has all my pin nos etc for updating etc ,am in Pattaya.

The word "agent" often means using agent to get around such things as financials etc.

Some agents are used to assist with the process even with all the requirements satisfied.

I wonder if your wife could approach and agent in order to find out what is possible given your circumstances.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, ivor bigun said:

The problem at the bank would be getting the letter and bank statement (if needed). Those both require you signature on the requests for them. If the bank was cooperative they might allow you wife to get the forms for you to sign.

1 hour ago, ubonjoe said:

The problem at the bank would be getting the letter and bank statement (if needed). Those both require you signature on the requests for them. If the bank was cooperative they might allow you wife to get the forms for you to sign.

My wifes best friend is a lawyer ,perhaps she would be allowed to help? of course we never get charged for anything ,so bonus for us ,lol

34 minutes ago, ivor bigun said:

My wifes best friend is a lawyer ,perhaps she would be allowed to help? of course we never get charged for anything ,so bonus for us ,lol

You could write a limited power of attorney allowing your wife to do it for you. Your lawyer friend could then witness it.

• Thanks 1

On 10/24/2020 at 12:04 PM, ivor bigun said:

Good luck and best wishes ! I hope you get better soon