I need to find factory that makes high quality boxers

parafareno

4 hours ago, parafareno said:

...found a brand here in Bangkok and I fell in love with their boxers...

What is the brand name? Perhaps someone reading this topic can help you find the manufacturer.

Also a photo of the product label will help with the search.

Hard to find good boxer briefs here for 38-40" waist.  Bought all mine in the US from Costco. Unfortunately with the mail.issue it is not doable right now, and without travel I can not restock.  Everything I find is asan size and does not fit in the waIst or crotch.

On 10/23/2020 at 8:14 PM, parafareno said:

How to find a good factory that will produce my boxers?

Well, at lot more detail might help.

Do you want to find a small shop which will manufacture a few dozen boxers in one size, from material which you provide?

Or do you want to find a factory to manufacture tens of thousands of units for your bran of boxers?

The former is relatively easy, the latter will require a lot more work than a single post.

Small shops - single shopfront - with up 30 machines can be found on sois off the tourist areas. They are job shops for the tourist tailor trade. Some are still open. I have sourced material - Pahurat - and provided a sample, and then they recreated one unit. On approval they created another ten units. 

Everyone, and everything here is on Facebook. Get a reasonably savvy Thai person to help you search for a small shop, or a potentially larger job shop.