• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wozza: These 15000 may be true, if you go to an agent who will bribe the office, because you don't have enough money in the bank or he just wants to be rich in one day. If you care for your stuff just

1,900 fee. The same for every extension.

An extension and a re-entry permit are two different things. An extension is always 1900THB. A single re-entry permit is 1000.

Reason for my question was i had a serious discussion regarding a guy who swears that it costs 15000 to renew your retirement extension, I told him it was 1900 but he wasn't having it.

Case closed I think .

• Haha 1
4 minutes ago, wozza said:

Reason for my question was i had a serious discussion regarding a guy who swears that it costs 15000 to renew your retirement extension, I told him it was 1900 but he wasn't having it.

Case closed I think .

If you or your mate had a cell the answer would take under 5 seconds.

• Haha 2
4 minutes ago, KhunBENQ said:

2nd such thread within a few days about the very expensive extension "fee" :biggrin:

I love your avatar 😉

OP, if you have very straight forward question as per you thread, in future try Google.

Skip thaivisa search. It's useless. 

So in google type "cost of non o extension thaivisa". Make sure thaivisa is one word at end of search.

It will direct you to many threads that cover your questions.

22 minutes ago, wozza said:

Case closed I think .

15,000 is when one pays an agent to bribe the Immigration officer he is connected to, when the applicant either does not have the 800K in the bank for the required period, or the 65K in proven monthly income.

One should bear in mind with this type of arrangement, if either the agent or the IO is exposed, the visa/extension of all applicants using that route will become null and void.

1900 baht. That's what i paid a week ago

• Thanks 1