French woman who tested positive for Covid: Detailed timeline announced

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The woman was Covid free after state qurantine, where did she get the infection ? yes in Thailand.   Thai people is not tested regulary, the covid virus can be in the society without anybody

You are basing your conclusions on a single case while there's data on tens of million cases.   The accuracy of tests and the length of incubation periods were questionable early on, it's no

Only the foreigners; returning Thais do not need a pre-flight Covid test. Doesn’t make sense......

Posted Images

8 hours ago, richard_smith237 said:

An article submitted in the Lancet on September 29 suggests that Covid-19 RT PCR tests (in the UK)  are suspected to have a false positive rate of between 0.8 and 4.0% 

A friend has sent me a video report of someone in the UK who, as a test, sent a Covid 19 test back after only soaking the swab in water. It tested positive. The UK really could not have dealt with the pandemic any worse than it has.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Most interesting question left out of the news everywhere: How could she come to Thailand from France as a "tourist". Somethings missing here. If it says "The family left Limoges on Sept 30th and boarded THAI airways TG 933 to Bangkok", they're hardly tourists? The first tourist to be allowed in just arrived from China – and French would probably be the last ones on the list. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, NeoDinosaw said:

and the 50-69  group should be 0.5%

Agreed to be honest many things just don't add up to me!

I firmly believe a massive overreaction was instigated and fueled by the MSM.

Imagine the real mortailty stats if they factured in the asymptomatic that never get tested or treated.

Screenshot_20200927_220708.jpg

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1
8 hours ago, pennine said:

How did she get into BigC who check everyone's temperature before entry?

Friends tell me that Big C was empty today. Tesco Lotus was busy though. 😎

• Like 1
22 hours ago, rooster59 said:

No directives about contact at the retail stores have been announced. 

It would be the same in my area, because there would be no records of who were at those locations at what time, so much for Thai chana tracking still in affect.

22 hours ago, finnsk said:

The woman was Covid free after state qurantine, where did she get the infection ? yes in Thailand.

Thai people is not tested regulary, the covid virus can be in the society without anybody want to know it.

Your first sentence cannot be proved.  She tested negative on Oct. 11, the eleventh day of quarantine.  That was her second and last test in quarantine.  Had she been tested on the 14th of October, the 14th day of quarantine,  the result might have been positive as incubation can take 14 days or more.  I find it misleading to say '14 Days of Quarantine' when you do the last test on the 11th day and no test on the last day of quarantine.   The disease could still manifest itself on those last 3 days, and, indeed, might be more likely to show up then rather than early in the quarantine, assuming a negative test before a flight.  

• 2 weeks later...

The French woman was not Thai as posted by someone in this forum. Her photo is published in Bangkok Post and she's a real French and not a Thai who holds two passports.

She's aged 57 so she could have come in on O-A visa/retirement 

But I thought only those countries that are low risk are allowed to enter Thailand?

• Like 1
On 11/5/2020 at 11:49 PM, EricTh said:

The French woman was not Thai as posted by someone in this forum. Her photo is published in Bangkok Post and she's a real French and not a Thai who holds two passports.

She's aged 57 so she could have come in on O-A visa/retirement 

But I thought only those countries that are low risk are allowed to enter Thailand?

She is not Thai. And in the meantime Thailand allows tourists from high risk countries to enter. I think there is too much pressure from the tourism industry including the mighty entertainment industry. Here the latest news about this lady :

https://www.stickboybkk.com/news/french-woman-discharged-after-recovering-from-covid-19/

1 hour ago, Oldie said:

She is not Thai. And in the meantime Thailand allows tourists from high risk countries to enter. I think there is too much pressure from the tourism industry including the mighty entertainment industry. Here the latest news about this lady :

https://www.stickboybkk.com/news/french-woman-discharged-after-recovering-from-covid-19/

It doesn't make sense on how she got the COE to enter in the first place.