Quarantine Tales #1: Thaivisa talks to expats in quarantine: “It’s all very professional just don’t ask for an Irish coffee”

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I  miss the wife and daughter like mad, but, rather u than me George, 100,000 baht just basically to get into thailand is pathetic - i'll wait.

Quarantine Tales #1: Thaivisa talks to expats in quarantine: “It’s all very professional just don’t ask for an Irish coffee”   Image: Reuters file photo   Today Thaivisa begin

That confirms there’s no logic to it. 

Posted Images

Is the additional 14 days self-isolation at home mandatory? It says ’recommended’  in the article, but is there any penalty if broken?

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, Golden Triangle said:

A couple of large bottles of your favourite tipple in your luggage from your home country may help ease the pain.

Shh. Don’t give the game away 😉 

• Like 2
51 minutes ago, Wiggy said:

Is the additional 14 days self-isolation at home mandatory? It says ’recommended’  in the article, but is there any penalty if broken?

No, it's "recommended", not mandatory.

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, Golden Triangle said:

I really don't understand the no alcohol rule, can someone explain the logic or medical reason if any ?  A couple of large bottles of your favourite tipple in your luggage from your home country may help ease the pain. 😎 

Order from the Ministry of Public Health.