Latest Thaivisa update: Forum post numbers.

phetphet

ThaiVisa recently upgraded the forum software to accept the latest security patches and any newly developed features. Internal changes on the upgrade probably meant ThaiVisa customizations couldn't be easily ported and will need to be redeveloped before applying to make sure they don't have negative affect on how the site is rendered, displayed and functions.

Many quick links, buttons or UI features are missing (or moved). It will take the ThaiVisa webmaster a while to research and reapply the changes to CSS and codebase to bring most (if not all) of the missing elements back.

Mark forum as read

Thread post numbers

Jump to... 

Scroll to Top floating up arrow icon

Report, Share , Edit links not hidden behind submenu

User drop down links (activity / my content) not hidden...

Font, Font Size, and line height (CSS resolution responsive) 

Edit post timeframe allowance

Please see Crossy's post (as MOD) in the main "Why" topic thread here:

Why did you change the font

https://forum.thaivisa.com/topic/1188507-why-did-you-change-the-font/page/12/?tab=comments#comment-15936322

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, colinneil said:

Well i actually like the new set up, no problem with font size ( same as before ) on my laptop.

Just put the top of the page arrow back, and post numbers please.

agree , it's not too bad at all, most really old folk normally don't like change ....  the only thing i prefer was having the 'my activity'  as before ...in the drop down list under your name where it is now. It was much simpler to navigate before.   

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, steven100 said:

agree , it's not too bad at all, most really old folk normally don't like change ....  the only thing i prefer was having the 'my activity'  as before ...in the drop down list under your name where it is now. It was much simpler to navigate before.   

Yes old folks don’t like a change ????????

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, faraday said:

I use Brave for looking at tvf.

I think most browsers on a computer have the zoom or font size on them under settings. Checked Edge and it does.

On mobile there is not one since you can use your fingers to change it.

when you are on the "inbox", at the top right of your screen, you have a small magnifying glass ???? with a + in the center.
Click on it, it is the zoom.
Afterwards, you will be able to read all your emails, all your advertisements, at the desired size.