OP quote

lopburi3

1 minute ago, Salerno said:

What's the mistake?

Thread is supposed to be about the original post and believe previously you could not quote it in following posts as I just did inadvertently above.  Other posts could be quoted but not the first post.

Above is a reference (to a different thread) not a quote. Always been possible, and wanted functionality, to do.

Or are you saying you actually hit "Quote" but it ended up in this new thread instead of the original?

18 minutes ago, Salerno said:

Above is a reference (to a different thread) not a quote. Always been possible, and wanted functionality, to do.

Or are you saying you actually hit "Quote" but it ended up in this new thread instead of the original?

I posted the 2nd message to thread and it contains a quote of the 1st message of the same thread.  It is about the air fryer thread - not this reporting thread.  I must have hit quote but in the past it would not do so if the 1st post AFAIK.

3 hours ago, lopburi3 said:

Thread is supposed to be about the original post and believe previously you could not quote it in following posts as I just did inadvertently above.  Other posts could be quoted but not the first post.

Since the last big change it was possible by highlighting a OP or part of it like this.

3 hours ago, lopburi3 said:

Believe previously we could not make mistake of quote of OP.  Obviously that has changed and now it can be done.  Sorry.

Now it can be quoted entirely now by clicking quote.